All reviews olive oil hot tub common terrace climb steps thought of everything boat tour beautiful view our honeymoon room was spotless restaurants and shops the cliff incredible place the main street private patio the perfect host flights of stairs the perfect place to stay
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Aris Caves was such a wonderful place to stay. The property is meticulously maintained with beautiful rooms. Christina was so helpful as we got ready to arrive in Santorini and arranging transportation.

The room was gorgeous and exactly what you’d expect for a cave. The furniture was all very comfortable and the rooms stayed nice and cool during the hottest part of the day.

Our room had a pool which was tremendous to sit and take in the impressive views. While there are several steps to get to the hotel it is worth every single one to take in the views!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Christina-Papafili, Owner at Aris Caves, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Thank you so much for your review and of course for choosing to spend your holidays at Aris Caves !!!

It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and if you are able to visit Santorini again I will be very happy to accommodate you at Aris Caves!

Reviewed June 9, 2018

An inviting and welcoming respite at any time, Aris Caves are magnificent. Because our traveling group (a photography tour called A Portrait of Greece led expertly by Me Ra Koh and her husband Brian Tausend) filled each room at the resort, we had the run of the place.

My room, a shared split level loft contained 3 beds, a kitchenette and a stock of coffee, fresh local creamer and a scrumptious chocolate covered bread which my roommates and I soon devoured. The little refrigerator also held a lovely, complimentary bottle of white wine. We were set.

Bounding up and down many stairs like excited children, we delighted as we found havens of rest in the cozy patios, nooks of wading pools where one could escape the hot sun and views of other resorts and homes tucked into the caves overlooking the famed turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea.

Christine, the proprietor, told us her story of how she and her family came to own and design the converted cave dwellings which made it all the more special to each of us.

On two of the nights of our stay, instead of venturing up to the eateries and shopping, our group got takeout and brought it to one of our resorts large patio areas where we geeked out on our photographs.

It was an added benefit to be staying very near the location we would be shooting an iconic Oia sunset.

Santorini itself is spectacular and unique. Aris Caves served to enhance the experience giving both it and Santorini a place in my heart forever.

Room Tip: Fournos can fit 4 travelers and would probably be great for a family, but the loft bed area has a low clearance.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Aris Caves-and such a wonderful review too !!!

It was such a pleasure to meet you and everyone from this amazing group and I am more than happy to hear you loved your stay with us!

I sincerely hope to meet you at Aris Caves again in the near future !!!

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Aris Caves was the best part of our trip! We had an amazing view of Oia and of the sea. Our apartment was very clean and spacious, and we spent many hours relaxing and hanging out in the hot tub. Christina was wonderful, and so helpful and nice to the whole family. We loved her!! Also, enjoyed the delicious treat and wine she left us! I recommend the transportation to and from the airport or ferry, and Christina made those arrangements for us. The property is in the middle of the town and requires some stair-climbing, and then you are literally in the heart of many shops, restaurants, and sites for sunset watching. The bus stop is close if you want to explore other villages. Even mini supermarkets are close. I would definitely stay there again. It was hard to leave it!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us at Aris Caves and for your review !!!

It was truly a pleasure to meet your family and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

I would love to accommodate you at Aris Caves again in the future!

Reviewed June 5, 2018

Had a wonderful stay at Aris caves
definitely recommend setting up the pick up with Christina before hand so they can meet you otherwise you can’t find it. It’s truly a hidden gem beautiful views cool rooms and a great place to hang out. Both kids love the cave feeling of the room. Walking distance to any place you want to see an Oia. Christina and her staff were super helpful with a late check out and storing our bags till we left. Highly recommend Aris caves for both locations and outstanding service

Room Tip: All rooms seem great from what I could tell comfortably sleeps 4
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tanja C
Christina-Papafili, Owner at Aris Caves, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Aris Caves-and such a wonderful review too!!!

I was more than happy to accommodate your family and it is so nice to hear you loved your stay with us!

I sincerely hope to meet you again in the future at Aris Caves!!!

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous holiday.. Christina was so friendly and went out of her way to make us feel at home and enjoy our stay in Santorini. The rooms were fabulous, clean, in a stunning location and lots of space.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Christina-Papafili, Owner at Aris Caves, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at Aris Caves and for your wonderful review !!!

It was a pleasure to meet you all and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

I would love to accommodate you at Aris Caves again in the future!