“Savory Crepe Delish!”

Ranked #18 of 189 Restaurants in Fira
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Crepes are a specialty in countries all over the world.The basic ingredients are flour, milk & eggs.French people have a huge variety of recipes & ways of making crepes.In Greece there is a belief that the crepes came from "Pontos" & the name for the crepe is "Lalages".For centuries the people from Pontos have made Lalages on a round iron with mud & ash below (to prevent sticking),the name is "sats". A fire is lit beneath "sats" & when it is warm the mixture is placed at various points to make Lalages.We hope that you will enjoy them!
Reviewed 9 September 2016

After reading all of the reviews before our trip to Santorini, I knew we had to go here at least once. Boy was I wrong, we all loved it so much we went every single morning. We did have the waffle and it was good, but the savory crepes is where it was at. Everything was so good and I cannot compliment the staff enough. We had some picky eaters in our group and they were so accommodating and actually seemed to enjoy what they wanted each day in their crepe. A definite must if you are in the area.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

If you have a sweet tooth and been on the hunt for the perfect crepe, look no further. My grandma made the perfect crepes for me when I was growing up and I've finally found a cafe that delivers up to my upbringings standards.

Ps. The waitress that served us couldn't provide us with the actual wifi password. Might want to double check for the next customer in the future.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Would recommend visiting here for breakfast, the waffles are the best ever! We only wish we had found this place earlier on in the holiday. Very friendly staff and good service.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Best place for breakfast. Super nice waffles, crepes, omelettes and fresh juices! Fast and friendly service! Don't come by car as it's located in the center of Fira and there is almost no free parking around. But the visit is totally worth it! 5 out of 5!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I heard 3 separate people say this was the best breakfast in Fira. Although I didn’t try it my self, the only reason was because I didn’t have room after the desert. Crepes. Waffles. Ice cream. This place is a desert lover’s paradise. They even let you combine your favorite ingredients to make the perfect dessert. (Just take my money!)