1,038 results
All reviews private pool our honeymoon shuttle bus every morning amazing views shuttle service amazing hotel lounge area hotel restaurant jacuzzi bath heaven on earth room balcony main pool the cliff welcome drink rental car sunset view
Reviewed April 17, 2016

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights it was absolutely perfect. Everything about it from start to end was 100% brilliant.
We got upgraded to honeymoon suite on arrival which has its own pool which was such a lovely touch and the room itself was perfect.
The hotel has the most amazing views and is a corner of paradise. I cannot say enough how amazing it is. The staff are so lovely and very accommodating too. They cannot do enough to make your stay perfect.
We hired a catamaran on our second which they organised for us which we strongly advise to do.
We will definitely be visiting again

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
CALDERA COLLECT... C, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Petit Palace Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for sharing your experiences at our hotel. We value our guest's comments dearly, especially when they pertain to our customer service which our staff aims wholeheartedly at maintaining to top levels.

Everyday we make it our personal concern to providing you the best and we commit ourselves in giving you a holiday to remember forever.

Reviewed April 14, 2016

We visited Santorini just as the season started, so the sun was shining, but a little chilly.
We stayed at Petit Palace, and the moment we stepped through the quaint little doorway (we drove past the hotel entrance twice before spotting it!) we were impressed, and that never stopped. We felt welcome, felt at home, and felt like we were in a tranquil paradise.
The hotel has amazing views, is quiet, is immaculate, has amazingly helpful and calm and friendly staff. The room we had was lovely, and were fortunate to also stay in one of the maisonettes too. Simply fantastic, and feels a little indulgent too!
I can't rate this hotel highly enough. My partner is an air hostess, so we've been to a more than a few places! Thank you to all at the Petit Palace for such an experience and memorable trip.

Room Tip: Maisonettes are amazing. A lift is available to some areas. Lots of steps (side of the volcano of course!)
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights and 4 days and it was nothing short of amazing. It really was just something else! The staff here are just so unbelievably friendly and knowledgeable and I felt so pampered the entire time I was here.

And the view. Omg. Every room had an amazing view of the sunset as they're all facing the water and each room had a little terrace/patio in the front with a little patio furniture where you can sit and enjoy their complimentary breakfast each morning.. Which is also out of this world!! There are 4 or 5 different breakfasts to choose from and it's delivered to your room, or you can have it in their restaurant, anytime between 8am and 1130am.

The rooms were clean, the bathrooms each had a big jetted tub, and you pretty much got whatever you asked for - towels, pillows, you name it. There were also individual AC units in each room. But because they're built into the mountains and are essentially little caves, it did get a bit stuffy but with the AC and the door open, I barely noticed it.

And keep your eye out for this place because all there is to identify this place is their signature fence/door as everything (reception, suites) are below ground level. But it is along the main road maybe about 10 minutes outside of central Fira along with a whole bunch of other resorts/suites.

And I would also recommend renting some kind of vehicle (atv, scooter, small car.. Easy to do at the airport for a car, and in Fira there are multiple little shops for all 3) because all the touristy things (Red Beach, Oia, Fira etc) are all on opposite ends of the island and I don't think I saw one bus there, and it gets expensive taxiing everywhere (flat rate of at least 10 euro each way). That being said, we went in the second week of April right before high season started, so I don't know how it's like when summer hits.

All in all, this place is just a little gem and I would definitely return and I 100% would recommend this place to all my friends and family. It was truly an experience staying at Petit Palace.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed April 8, 2016 via mobile

Took my partner here for her 30th Bday & we both thoroughly loved it!

The Hotel has magnificent views of the caldera! Unrivalled for me!
Hotel staff were amazing, couldn't have asked for better service. I ordered a bday cake & flowers with concierge & it was in the room on arrival, just as I requested. Attention to detail was second to none.

Breakfast, which could be ordered to your room was great. Vast selection of breakfasts on offer. The pool area is stunning & the perfect way to relax & unwind.

The hotel is situated about 10 mins shuttle bus journey into Fira town. Hotel give you a timetable on arrival & we used this service quite a lot. Handy as there is not much to do in the evening.

All in all a magnificent hotel & highly recommend. I will be coming back that's for sure.

5***

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
CALDERA COLLECT... C, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Petit Palace Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2016

Reviewed April 8, 2016

This is a wonderful hotel and the people employed here were amazing. Before I arrived I emailed them several times to ask questions and they always replied with a warm greeting and answered all my enquiries. We were collected from the airport (extra cost) and once we arrived we felt like we had landed in heaven. The hotel was beautiful and we had a wonderful view of the Caldera (volcano). Our room was lovely but we were upgraded to a superior suite which was out of this world. There is a free shuttle service which leaves several times a day into the main town and returns you. This was a really useful service. The breakfast set us up for the delay and was beautifully presented and served by Nechtarios (hope I spelt that right) a very polite and friendly young man. There is 24 hour room service and although there are no tea/coffee making facilities, you can order hot water to your room at any time. The concierge, Stathis, was very helpful in advising us of activities and arranging them. He too was polite and always greeted us with a smile. We were even brought a card, hand delivered by Stathis, every day telling us what the weather would be the next day. It's small touches like this which make you feel special. The two young ladies at reception, Sophia and Nefeli, were also very accommodating and friendly and every request we made to them was handled with a great level of professionalism as well as friendliness. We also need to mention the manager, Gregory, who helped make our stay a memorable one. I have stayed at many hotels around the world but this is by far the best, for facilities, service and location. I am so pleased to have stayed here and will be returning to Petit Palace very soon. Thank you everyone there and sorry I don't know the name of the girl who made us the cocktails and the man who brought us hot water. You are all a credit to your employers and your country!

Room Tip: No bad ones but there are a lot of stairs to some of them and may not be suited to people with mobility issues.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family