Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Sam R

Central location, awesome service, and great value

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 1, 2020
I only stayed here for a night exactly one year ago today, but it had an awesome impression. I was on a solo island-hopping trip, and I was nervous since I had only been to Europe once before with a school group. But the nervousness went away as soon as I met he manager, Lila.

She took the time to go over the island, and helped me plan the perfect day in Santorini. She provided maps and directions for a fantastic hike to Oia, and explained the bus system so that I didn't have to walk back. It was a perfect adventure! The next morning she showed me some places to visit in Fira, and even got a post card stamped for me when the post office was closed!

The room was very well-appointed, with air conditioning and a private balcony. I opted to have the breakfast, which was a very nice traditional Greek breakfast with meats, cheeses, fruit, and a hard-boiled egg and well-worth the price. My only regret is that I did not stay here longer.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    C$263
    C$204
  • Trip.com
View more hotels in Fira
All reviews the bus minute walk town square wonderful stay places to visit quiet area four nights the main square lila santorini island balcony sunrise greek honey kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

We were so impressed with the setting and the wonderful staff. The room was lovely, spacious, comfortable, quiet and the beds were dreamy. So convenient to everything.
Definitely a repeat....we will back!

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank homecheff1251
Reviewed October 16, 2019

This hotel is so amazing, 5 minute walk from center of Thira, clean, beautiful, breakfast is so yummy, Lila and Emiliano are the best Host, they help you with any needs you have, how to get around, calling a taxi, etc. I recommend to anyone. We were a party of 12 and they said if coming back, would be to this hotel.
5 stars...Thanks Lila and Emiliano

Room tip: Any room is a good room! oh and the balconies, if you're a couple..you will love it...so romantic.
Reviewed October 14, 2019

Good quiet location but within 5 minutes walk to main centre and bus station. Good size rooms some with great sea views. Very friendly helpful staff. Enjoyed the continental style breakfast and would highly recommend this hotel to see the sites of Santorini

Room tip: Upstairs with sea view
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank tosh48
Reviewed October 8, 2019

Santorini was our first stop on our trip to Greece. Costa Marina was a wonderful place to stay in Fira. The staff was super friendly and helpful. They gave us many tips for exploring the island and asked about our day when we returned. The location was great - within walking distance of town and the caldera - but very quiet.
We knew we were going to love Greece with this first experience.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank wisconsinron
Reviewed October 7, 2019

This place is located in a quiet street in Fira , but is 5-7 minutes walk from Caldera views , or from the central bus station where you can catch buses to anywhere on the island.
I got a very large beautiful, room , with a large and comfortable shower , aircon , and complimentary tea/coffee facilities.
There are no Caldera views from here , but if you want to use the hotel as a place to stay after spending the day exploring the views of Sanorini - look no further : this is the place for you.
And above all - the attitude of the staff , who were extremely helpful for every request , and with suggesting an itinerary for the time of my stay. All their tips were perfect.

I had a great stay at Costa Marina Villas , and would stay there again.
You can get a good Greek Continental breakfast , if you ask for it the day before.