Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Terry W

Guesthouse setting, staff, comfort - it has it all

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 7, 2020
Lovely guesthouse in a garden setting with wonderful staff only minutes from the bus station and Fira restaurant center. I initially booked a week and then extended my stay by several days as so enjoyable. The staff were fabulous, suggesting various restaurants and places to visit as well as walks and tours plus took the time to write directions on a map. I would unhesitatingly stay there again.
Date of stay: August 2020
    C$382
    C$797
0.5 km from Costa Marina Villa
View more hotels in Fira
All reviews the bus minute walk town square wonderful stay places to visit quiet area four nights the main square lila santorini island balcony sunrise greek honey kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2020

I only stayed here for a night exactly one year ago today, but it had an awesome impression. I was on a solo island-hopping trip, and I was nervous since I had only been to Europe once before with a school group. But the nervousness went away as soon as I met he manager, Lila.

She took the time to go over the island, and helped me plan the perfect day in Santorini. She provided maps and directions for a fantastic hike to Oia, and explained the bus system so that I didn't have to walk back. It was a perfect adventure! The next morning she showed me some places to visit in Fira, and even got a post card stamped for me when the post office was closed!

The room was very well-appointed, with air conditioning and a private balcony. I opted to have the breakfast, which was a very nice traditional Greek breakfast with meats, cheeses, fruit, and a hard-boiled egg and well-worth the price. My only regret is that I did not stay here longer.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2020

We were so impressed with the setting and the wonderful staff. The room was lovely, spacious, comfortable, quiet and the beds were dreamy. So convenient to everything.
Definitely a repeat....we will back!

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank homecheff1251
Reviewed October 16, 2019

This hotel is so amazing, 5 minute walk from center of Thira, clean, beautiful, breakfast is so yummy, Lila and Emiliano are the best Host, they help you with any needs you have, how to get around, calling a taxi, etc. I recommend to anyone. We were a party of 12 and they said if coming back, would be to this hotel.
5 stars...Thanks Lila and Emiliano

Room tip: Any room is a good room! oh and the balconies, if you're a couple..you will love it...so romantic.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2019

Good quiet location but within 5 minutes walk to main centre and bus station. Good size rooms some with great sea views. Very friendly helpful staff. Enjoyed the continental style breakfast and would highly recommend this hotel to see the sites of Santorini

Room tip: Upstairs with sea view
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank tosh48
Reviewed October 8, 2019

Santorini was our first stop on our trip to Greece. Costa Marina was a wonderful place to stay in Fira. The staff was super friendly and helpful. They gave us many tips for exploring the island and asked about our day when we returned. The location was great - within walking distance of town and the caldera - but very quiet.
We knew we were going to love Greece with this first experience.

Date of stay: September 2019