Lowest prices for your stay
C$255
linascorza
Washington DC, District of Columbia

Great hotel - quiet and close to the center of Fira

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 4, 2020
I stayed in a single room with sea view in September 2020. I loved the hotel - it is quiet, super clean and comfortable and with a pool. My room was bigger than it seemed in the pictures. I also enjoyed the balcony very much! The hotel is a 5 minute walk to the main square in Fira and 8 minutes to the main bus station. There is a supermarket a few minutes away and a car rental company (EuroDollar) just round the corner from the hotel. The breakfast is very nice and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Due to COVID-19 I had to change my reservation 3 times and the hotel accommodated me every time. The hotel is tastefully furnished and very clean. The pool is very nice and a good size unlike the pools in some of the neighboring hotels. The sea view is also beautiful. If is not of the caldera, but very nice. If I go back to Santorini, I will stay in this hotel again.
Date of stay: September 2020
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
C$217
    C$217
0.3 km from Dream Island Hotel
Free parking
Two hot tubs in the upper deck. One belongs to senior and the other to the superior suite
C$291
    C$345
    C$383
1.3 km from Dream Island Hotel
View more hotels in Fira
All reviews pool area minute walk beautiful hotel town centre the bus lovely pool the main square ferry port location was perfect visiting santorini aegean sea each morning island views sunrise sunbeds greek
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2020

I rarely give a hotel five stars, but this family-run spotless hotel deserved it from start to finish. Located a short walk from the main square, you’ll find comfortable soothing rooms cleaned daily, a sparkling decent-sized pool, spectacular sunrises and a distinct island vibe. In this difficult year the owners could not have done more to make sure their guests were looked after in a safe and clean way. I travelled alone and felt as if I were staying with friends. The pinnacle of Greek hospitality combined with professionalism. Huge thanks especially to Konstantina and Georgia, hope to see you again!

2  Thank carpediem70
Reviewed September 21, 2020

This is a lovely family run hotel set in a quiet area of Fira but only a short 15 minute walk from the town centre.
The hotel has lovely views to the east of Santorini and overlook some of the oldest, quaint, white-washed houses in Fira.
Our room was spotless, spacious and came with a small balcony. Air conditioning and a small fridge came as standard and at no extra cost. Sheets and towels were changed every day. Also, a good selection of toiletries were provided.
The swimming pool was a good size and spotless, with plenty of sun beds to choose from. All were covered with towelling covers. Pool/beach towels provided at no extra cost.
The owners and her family were very friendly and helpful and assisted in recommending restaurants, trip booking and car/quad bike hire.
COVID19 cleaning precautions were first class with rooms being thoroughly cleaned before guests arrived.
Breakfast was brought to our room each day due to COVID19 restrictions but was to the highest standard. An amazing selection of breakfast items to choose from as well.
To summarise – an absolute gem and it was a shame to leave after our week’s stay.

Room tip: Rooms on upper levels provide best views
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed September 2, 2020

Stayed at the Dream Island hotel for a week in August. Fantastic hotel in the lovely city of Firi, run by a fantastic family of Georgia Konstantina & Yanni , and of course Chris & Dad & girlfriend of Yanni,

We had the most wonderful vacation, from the time Chris the van driver picked us up at the airport, to the time he dropped us back to the airport, we had the best holiday we have ever been on as a family, the hotel, the breakfast, the location, and the swimming pool, there's nothing I could fault, and Santorini as an Island was a dream come true for me to visit, from the time I read Leonard Cohen's famous story of him arriving on the Island for a short break in the 70's, and staying there till his death in 2016, I always dreamt of going to your Island, but by staying at the wonderful Dream Island hotel, it made both the dream come true, and the stay wonderful.
I would highly recommend this hotel, and I will definitely be back, hopefully in 2021.

God bless & take care.

Reviewed August 31, 2020

Dream Island Hotel was an absolute delight to stay in! The service, the location and the amenities were nothing but beautiful. A weekend we will cherish forever! Thank you again Dream Island Hotel ! Laura and Tobie

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura K
Reviewed August 21, 2020 via mobile

Just returned from the most amazing week in Santorini and the Dream Island Hotel in particular. In these unique times Georgia and her family made us feel so welcome and safe. This hotel is exceptional in every way, from the extraordinary breakfast, delivered every morning to our room, the fabulous pool and the location. We cannot recommend it enough.
Georgia we will be back .

Trip type: Travelled with family