1,461 results
All reviews place to stay minute walk pool area the bus ferry port i highly recommend this hotel beautiful island rooms were very clean main town perfect stay sea view places to visit nice pool private balcony george chris airport
Reviewed October 25, 2017

George along with his cousins, Marco and Chris made my visit unforgettable. The place is well maintained of by the family. Atmosphere is great and the location is unbeatable. George and his cousins jumped in immediately whenever I needed help. Would recommend this to solo travelers who's looking for a good host and convenient access to the city center.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank elainey10
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

8 of us stayed here stayed her for two nights. The hosts were lovely, the rooms were great. Breakfast was very average. The team updates you on everything you need to know about Santorini and even assists in pick up drop, rentals etc.

We had no power one day, as an Indian, I am not a stranger to power cuts but when there's no power there is no water in the taps too. That was a lol upsetting considering we paid a decent sum for the rooms.

That apart would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ihateaubergines
Reviewed October 4, 2017

After arriving and the taxi driver taking us to the wrong place at the other end of the island we arrived and Evgenia Suites and Villas and wow what a great place ! Just one of those bright white places with rooms spread around the manager was extremely nice and friendly. Room was a little small, but the bathroom was fantastic and unique. Pool area is beautiful, and worth hanging out at and must try the mango daiquiri (or 2) made by the genuinely friendly bartender! breakfast is extra, (7 Euro). A 10 minute walk to where you need to be and it's in a nice quiet area. Super place !

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HooverBoy
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

The room was very nice, I loved the shower design and the pool view increíble. The best bartender Demistris took care of us and suggested the best cocktail. Great place to stay with family or significant other.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol A
Reviewed September 30, 2017

The manager and his assistant really went out of their way to be welcoming and helpful and make the stay delightful! I loved their mediterranean exuberance! The hotel is gleeming white, so you feel very much a part of the Santorini look.

Pricey (although maybe every hotel in Santorini is pricey in September) A 15 minute walk to the center of town for food and shopping and the central bus station.

One caution: a couple of the rooms face directly onto the pool and bar area, which means that you are forced to listen to the music and guest noise coming into your room. Now, I was there for the scuba diving, so I had to be up early and then exhausted at night to bed.... In short, if you want some early evening quite, avoid those two or three rooms.
A final caution: I will say that I like a hard mattress, but the one I had seemed extreme...no idea if that was unique to the room.

Room Tip: Avoid being immediately adjacent to the pool area.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo