1,468 results
All reviews minute walk pool area the bus ferry port gave us a map the perfect place to stay the hotel manager i highly recommend this hotel fantastic stay beautiful island visit santorini main town beautiful hotel explore the island places to visit shops and restaurants caldera view
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

We were promised transfer from the port, waited 45 minutes and called a number of times for our transfer for them to advise me to wait at chillbox which I did for a further 10 mins and then to be told they thought they had picked us up ( they picked another couple up going to the same hotel) surely they know the number of guests arriving...
We arranged our own transfer and arrived at the hotel and were greeted by the staff. They seemed to laugh about this and didn’t really apologise to us. We got the keys to our suite and checked in. The room was tiny, the best part about it was the shower and the bathroom.
We stayed one night, it’s very close to the town which was
great so no need for cabs.
Overall I would give it a 2/3 due to the sarcasm and lack of empathy and arrogance of the staff.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best places I have ever been. The experience was fantastic! All the rooms were incredibly clean and staff was very happy and pleasant! All datails were perfect. Very good location. Next time that I go to Santorini I will repeat here! I recomend everyone to try it.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

First things first, George the owner is just as amazing as all the reviews say! Extremely helpful and friendly. He arranged all of our high-amounts of transport while on Santorini (even before we checked into his hotel) Much appreciation to the other George who did all the driving (also a very patient and awesome guy)

Evgenia itself is charming and clean. You can definitely tell the management takes great pride in all areas. The exterior has a very stylish yet traditional appearance. The pool & facilities were upgraded with a modern and trendy vibe.

The room itself was tidy, decorated in blue & white and our little balcony had a nice partial view of the sea in the distance. The bathroom was upgraded tastefully and everything was spotless.

We had transferred as planned to Evgenia hotel to be closer to our friend’s wedding festivities in Fira. We had stayed at a 5 star luxury resort in the town of Oia prior to Evgenia, so we wanted to make sure we were fair to Evgenia and not compare it to the first resort.

However, turned out that Evgenia proved to be delightful in its own way. It was a more simple room experience than we are used to, but 5 star in the way the wonderful management took care of us.

A small note: My husband and I have a preference for soft mattresses and linens, so we found the mattress to be rather hard and the sheets/towels to be slightly rough, but again this could simply be down to personal preference. (The bathrobes were very nice and soft)

I would absolutely recommend Evgenia as a good base to explore the hustle and bustle of Fira and the rest of the island.

All in all, a very nice stay! Thank you George!

Reviewed September 24, 2018

I have previously stayed at Evgenia Villa and Suites and I continue to be impressed!! George Katsipis is always such a wonderful host. He goes out of his way to help his guests and he goes above and beyond. The hospitality at Evgenia Villa and Suites is amazing. I am always made to feel part of the family. I think the location is fantastic, a close walk into town. The rooms are clean, spacious and modern. I also love the pool!! I'd like to say a big thank you to George and his team for a wonderful stay!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

The best place to enjoy with my boyfriend! Thank you George and all team from hotel! Evgenia villas is near to fira but it's also relaxing place! I loved the pool and jacuzzi with cocteils it was the best for our mini honeymoon! See you in next season !!! You have to go to Evgenia villas when you go to Santorini!!!!

Date of stay: July 2018