All reviews economy room steep incline uphill walk sun terrace coffee maker the bus the ground floor air con studio room changed daily a nice place to stay hotel owner enjoyed our stay cleaned every day small fridge hotel is located recommend staying here
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Good place to sleep 2-4 nights. Not very fancy. Strange covers on beds without a duvet cover. Clogged sink was also not an advantage. Old towels.
If you have an opportunity try not to stay in Fira, as the city is dirty, chaotic and nothing to do.
The hotel doesn't offer breakfast saying that there are a lot of places outside, but the food in Fira is mostly bad or average, so it is difficult to find really good food for breakfast.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Кристина Т
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

I personally think this is one of the best hotels in Fira! Really cute hotel, clean rooms and friendly staff. Short walk into town, market around the corner for drinks, snacks, fresh breakfast pastries and coffee. Bed was comfortable and it has a nice pool and spa (separate locations) although the spa was not heated. Quiet and relaxing stay, definitely recommend!!!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2016

I have just spent one week at Galatia Villas with my daughter. The owner and his two sons take great pride in their hotel and so they should. It was impeccably clean (the sheets and towels are changed every day)and not even a speck of dust under the bed!! The bedroom was standard size for a three star hotel, the bathroom a little small but everything worked well, especially the shower. The owner and his sons were very helpful, the hotel is very conveniently situated (quiet). There is a walk up the hill to the town but I am in my late sixties and it was absolutely no problem to me - and it is downhill all the way back! I highly recommend Galatia Villas for your stay in Santorini.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Heather P
Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was very cute and the people that worked there were very nice! It was quiet but pretty far away from the main center in town. There is also a very steep hill that you have to walk up and down to get there. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay there and was very pleased with all the hospitality I received.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

We were lucky enough to find out we had been given a free upgrade on arrival. The room was massive, we were very comfortable in our stay. Clean room, Comfortable beds, great water pressure in the shower, spacious room and a kitchenette to prepare small stuff if wanted. The reception staff were more than helpful in assisting us with everything - bags, maps, things to do, port transfers, bike hire. The only thing we found difficult was the location, as one of our family members had bad knees and there was a large hill to get down to get to the room, and then several steps up. Pool was shaded and a lovely afternoon swim. Would definitely recommend staying here. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with family