We arrived late at night and were greeted by the hotel owner who showed us to our room. It was small but everything we needed, nice decor and modern bathroom. We were only in Santorini for a few days but this provided a great base. You have a small fridge, air con, great wifi. I think we had some of the older mattresses as the beds were quite hard but, we were shattered every night so this didn't cause a problem.
The owner was very friendly and the hotel is kept in great condition and very clean. Its around a 10-15 walk into Fira but a walk that we quite enjoyed. There is one very steep slope as you come off the main road to the hotel, it didn't cause us any problems but not great if you struggle more with walking.
All in all, cannot fault this hotel and would recommend for an adventure in Santorini!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galatia Villas offer 6 double rooms and 4 studios that can accommodate up to 4 people. Some rooms have sea views while others overlook the relaxing patio or even have access to it.All rooms feature modern amenities and are decorated with taste by paying attention to every single detail. The wood and burgundy in conjunction with the dominant white color gives warmth to the rooms that will make you feel relaxed all day.Studios also have a sofa bed and dining table to give even more comfort to you and your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Galatia Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galatia Villas Hotel Fira
- Galatia Hotel Fira
- Galatia Villas Santorini/Fira