All reviews green door perfect location wonderful property perfect stay bit dated highlight of our trip yogurt rooms are spacious junior suite aegean sea watching the sunset definitely stay here again visit santorini spectacular views jacuzzi volcano balcony
Reviewed June 1, 2017

This place has one of the best views in Thira!

From the moment we arrived with our transfer ride, someone was waiting to take our bags (as it is about 100 meters from the road), we felt welcomed! The staff are great and very friendly and can’t do enough for you!

Our room is very spacious and as mentioned the view from our balcony can’t be beaten.
The Adamis Majesty Suites only have 6 rooms and they are all different. The breakfast which is included is served on your balcony and it is plentiful and delicious!

One night we went to a bar to have a drink and look at the sunset and decided to leave as it can’t be any better that our own view.

I would highly recommend the Adamis Majesty Suites and when we come back, we will definitely stay here again.
And as mentioned earlier, the staff are great!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gragra00
Reviewed June 1, 2017

From the moment we arrived we felt welcomed, the staff are great, very friendly and can’t do enough for you!

Our junior suite was very spacious and the view from our balcony spectacular, the bathroom was huge and had a jetted bath. The breakfast which is included is served on your balcony and it is plentiful and delicious!

I would highly recommend the Adamis Majesty Suites when we come back we will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tinas001
Reviewed October 31, 2016

I stayed here for several nights

The Positives:
The views and sunset are amazing
Great location in town centre
Big rooms
Good breakfast

The Negatives:

No reception after 10pm. If you arrive late, there is a charge of 100 euros per hour to keep the reception open after 10pm!! I was glad my flight arrived on time.

Rules. When you arrive there are several rules which have to be agreed to. This should be a holiday.

Not very private (next doors outdoor seating area overlapped our room) and not private seating area

Hot tub was cold. We complained twice before the temperature was increased

Hot Tub not clean or hygienic. There was a green line around the top of the hot tub. When the temperature eventually got turned up, we stayed in the hot tub. I got an infection from the hot tub which required a week of antibiotics

Room looked tired – the sofa and bath had seen better days

The cleaner only works until 2pm so you have to vacate your room by 1pm

The views are great but the service didn’t seem to be to the same level.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank aa20170101
Reviewed September 19, 2016

From the service to the location to the view, this hotel is fabulous! I was visiting my husband while he was on an 8 month deployment and Adamis made our short time together even more special. Especially the hot tub overlooking the caldera. Fabulous.
I wrote a full trip report on Santorini if you want to read more, I published a full trip report. Just click my pictures and go under the Santorini forum. Cheers::

Room Tip: Get a room with a hot tub (the cool it to room temp in the heat of the summer).
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2016

We could not ask for anything more during our stay with Adamis Majesty Suites. Right from the beginning, we enjoyed every minute during our stay. We were very impressed by the hotel, as well as the staff. The view from the rooms is unbeatable and the location is perfect! We were within seconds walking distance to numerous restaurants and shops, but had privacy while at/outside our room. Eating breakfast outside of our room was the perfect start to each day. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a romantic stay.

Room Tip: Honeymoon suites, or suites with jacuzzi tub, are worth cost
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple