All reviews green door perfect location wonderful property perfect stay bit dated highlight of our trip yogurt rooms are spacious junior suite aegean sea watching the sunset definitely stay here again visit santorini spectacular views jacuzzi volcano balcony
Reviewed July 9, 2018

My husband, 7 year old son, and I just had the most amazing stay at this hotel, both due to the absolutely stunning caldera cliff view and the manager/host Dimitra and her staff's generosity, friendliness, and help throughout. My son was treated extremely well and made a new friend with our lovely hostess. Our suite (#105) was gorgeous both inside and out. The space was huge and charmingly furnished. The private spa on our terrace was a perfect spot to relax and cool down at the end of each day and look at the jaw-dropping sunsets, sea, cliff and volcano. I am crying inside to be back there now as I type this during lunchtime at my desk at work in NYC - Ugh!

Room Tip: There are 6 suites total and they all face the caldera cliff and all have chairs, table and whirlpool spas so you really can't go wrong!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is at the perfect location both in terms of most beautiful views and access to all amenities in Santorini. Most highly recommended. Scope to improve would be for the staff as we got a feeling that we were monitored for any damage to the property which can be a bit more discreet if necessary. Though we dont hold any illwill as it may be from past experience. The excellent room facilities and their helpful nature more than made up for it that made our trip memorable and wont hesitate to stay there again ♥️

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2017

We stayed at the Adamis in early October for 9 nights and could not have wished for more, the location, accommodation and hospitality were magnificent, and we cannot thank the staff enough for making our holiday so good.

Room Tip: Thira is on the side of a cliff, so there are a lot of steps wherever you stay.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is set on the side of the cliffs with spectacular views of the bay, the crater where the volcano erupted and the gorgeous scenery of the cruise ships and sailboats. The main shopping is right at your doorstep and there are restaurants galore all around. The breakfast that is included is brought to your room daily by the sweetest staff you could ask for and more food than we could even attempt to eat. Eleni at the office was so helpful and accommodating, she is a sweetheart. We came home a wee bit tipsy, ok a lot tipsy and I think when I took the room key out of my purse I must have pulled out all my Euros (200) and didn't realize, the next day they asked us if we lost anything and we said I don't think so and they handed us the 200 euro that was found all over the walkway. That is Class. Highly recommend this resort

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Adamis far exceeded our expectations - very friendly service, comfy room and delicious breakfast with a stunning view. Perfect location right in the heart of Fira, and a lovely place to watch the sunset.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple