“Crepes, cakes, pastries, coffee and wine.”

Patisserie Didier Dumas
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Nyack
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Serving breakfast and lunch to coffee breaks. This French patisserie is a gem in Nyack. Treat yourself to some nice pastry

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

We visited this establishment in the evening so the selection of pastries and treats on offer were perhaps not as bountiful as first thing in the day, but I was still as happy as a clam with the purchases I made. I wasn't particularly hungry, but my eyes were popping out of my head when I saw the Nutella eclair and the salted caramel tart. Both were sweet and tasty and full of happiness. My wife bought a lemon meringue tart, which was super yum, and we both bought a few items to eat for the following days breakfast (an apple tart, a chocolate and almond croissant, and a quiche). I have to say, everything was excellent.
Perhaps I should have paid more attention to the price, but I was very happy that we decided to stop in when we did.
I would recommend this French patisserie to all.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Consistently good pastries. A French treat in Nyack! My children have bought delicious cakes for family occasions.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Tables and chairs were filthy. Facility was hot and air conditioning was inadquate. At noon, they were already "out of" half the items listed on the chalkboard for lunch, even though there were very few patrons. There is no service; you get the food yourself from the counter. Food was pretty awful. Cold salad and cooked sandwich were tasteless and seemed to be prepared days ago. This place should stick to the bakery section and leave dining to those who know what they are doing.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

This is my go to place when I want something sweet. From macaroons to individual sized cakes and specialty deserts you can't go wrong. I have tried almost everything and have never been disappointed.