“Great dinner on a busy night”

Alains French Bistro
Ranked #10 of 83 Restaurants in Nyack
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2015

Three of us dined on a busy Saturday night and we all thoroughly enjoyed our meal. From the steak tartare to the sweetbreads to the pate all were well well satisfied with a meal in Nyack that you can only find at Alain's. Service was excellent and even fun!

1  Thank Steve P

Reviewed February 17, 2015

I know some people are put off by the store front location... but once you step into Alain's Bistro you are whisked away to a little slice of French heaven. The food is truly expertly prepared and delicious. Whether its Steak Frites, Moules, or one of their fabulous fish presentations... the food is truly yummy. I have enjoyed intimate dinners for two and rousing business dinners for 10 there and each visit is as good as the last. Highly recommended.

2  Thank avatarNY
Reviewed February 1, 2015

Alains French Bistro is lovely. The atmosphere is very nice for a romantic evening or just friends dining. The food is fabulous and the service is very attentive. I had braised short ribs that were the best I have ever had. I have been there before and will continue to come back.

1  Thank Loramarj
Reviewed January 31, 2015

oh my god- these people can cook! do not listen to the negative reviews and take it from a girl who was raised in a french home. The boullabaise tasted like the ocean and the sunny climate in Provence. The mussels were just the best I've tasted - my dad's were amazing but that little bit of cream added to the sauce - oh la la. paired with a glass of dry white- nothing better . friendly, efficient service. Reasonable prices. and the Creme brulle sampler - just wonderful. We'll be back for sure.

Reviewed January 13, 2015

we had a great meal with wonderful service. we both had seafood and it was very fresh and prepared just right. will definitely be going back in the future