“Wonderful business dinner.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

I recently took a client to the Hudson House for a delightful dinner featuring both great food and service. My client had the pork chop, and I had the New York strip, which was extremely flavorful. The peppers and Brussels sprouts made for excellent sides. Our dessert, the black bottom Banana Cream Pie was both light as a feather and phenomenal.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

Visited for brunch on Sunday; fabulous experience. We were squeezed in at the bar and kept highly entertained by the wonderful staff. Great food, quick service - 100% recommend if you're visiting the area!

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Food is excellent. Service couldn't be better. A bit expensive but you get what you pay for. Owner Matt is a long time resident who through his Art & friendly manner reflects what is the best about our town; Nyack.

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Celebrating my friend birthday tonight, I remember I was here once before but The only things I remember was it was very pricey, but today it’s different story we came, they don’t have a lot foods on the menu but what they have it’s incredibly delicious , I ordered the Branzino fish was the best ever, I had Branzino fish so many times in different restaurant but this one is the best, The skin is very crispy the Fish is very tender, melting you mouth, super happy, we can see every staff enjoy doing their jobs, that make great expressions!

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

People, I rarely give 5 stars but here it is justified.
Excellent food; excellent service and excellent wines
Nothing to criticize ? Sure but it is so minor that it does not Matter

We loved the experience from A to Z
Excellent oysters, excellent Foi Gras, great Octopus and awesome Duck etc.

Great wines but more importantly great advise!!

Go and eat here, a GEM!!