“Neighborhood Spot”
Review of art cafe of nyack

art cafe of nyack
Ranked #3 of 83 Restaurants in Nyack
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Israeli, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Art Cafe's cuisine is inspired by the many coffee shops that you might find in the streets of Tel Aviv and Europe, with a mix of traditional Israeli recipes and some new creative flavors. Not only do we have a passion for great taste but we also focus on food being healthy. We strongly believe in the phrase "you are what you eat" so we integrate Organic products wherever possible into our dishes. Our focus on such great quality and flavor has led us to Blue Bottle Coffee, a fully Organic and fresh brand of coffee based in Oakland, that pairs well with many of our dishes.
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Art Cafe is the perfect neighborhood spot. A few weeks ago, my daughter and I were in Westchester, looking for a breakfast spot, and found ourselves driving all the way back to Nyack for Art Cafe. It is that one comfortable spot that you can go for a simple cappuccino, or full fare breakfast, lunch or light dinner. They do not serve meat here, so keep that in mind. Flavors are wonderful without.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

This little queerly place is a nice spot fir a quick bite. It is appealing to me with nice service a pretty good menu and friendly people. Prices. Are fine. Food is good especially hummus and a few other dishes. Good change of pace place.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

I was there with friends for breakfast. The coffee is good! They have a nice menu. The chairs are uncomfortable though.
If you choose the gf pancakes, I think they make it with garbanzo bean flour, so double check if you have allergies to legumes.

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Love the Art Cafe. Have been here multiple times while visiting Nyack and the food and service gets better every time. Coffee and barista's have ALWAYS been excellent. Whether you're coming in to just grab a drink and go (it has been super crowded the past few times I've gone) or to sit down in one of their tastefully decorated nooks and crannies, you won't be disappointed. I'm interested to see what famous writer comes out of this place because no doubt it's a spot where they'll be writing.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Well I eat out a lot. And yes I am picky. I try to go out of my comfort zone and a recent visit to the Art Cafe was it. People RAVE about this place. I guess if you are artsy, hip, bohemian and just all around cool then this might be the place. I was intrigued by the Victorian house it resides it but it was a level of shabby chic where you can't tell if the place is just very hip or very dirty or a mix of both. I am a clean freak so that didn't sit well with me where you can't tell. It was later in the evening so we were looking for a snack. My daughter tried the goat cheese malawach and said it was delicious. I tried some kind of dessert which was like a sesame covered pancake filled with nutella. It was tasty. I would try it again so I can experience more menu options but not blown away so far.

Been to art cafe of nyack? Share your experiences!