“Good Food Period!”
Review of art cafe of nyack

art cafe of nyack
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Nyack
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Israeli, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Art Cafe's cuisine is inspired by the many coffee shops that you might find in the streets of Tel Aviv and Europe, with a mix of traditional Israeli recipes and some new creative flavors. Not only do we have a passion for great taste but we also focus on food being healthy. We strongly believe in the phrase "you are what you eat" so we integrate Organic products wherever possible into our dishes. Our focus on such great quality and flavor has led us to Blue Bottle Coffee, a fully Organic and fresh brand of coffee based in Oakland, that pairs well with many of our dishes.
Reviewed October 22, 2017

Art Cafe of Nyack is like a mom and pop joint, very quaint! my wife and I loved it. No meat served here, enough said. We enjoyed the staff, the atmosphere, and most of all the food and coffee we had. of course I took some coffee which was individually sourced and organic. Be warned, the portion sizes are not to be underestimated! When we are back in the area, we will be back!

Reviewed October 18, 2017

I am a latte lover and while in Nyack (Sept., Oct. of 2017) I got 5 lattes there and each one was perfection. I am from VA and work hard to find a consistent latte that doesn't taste burned. I love this place. They are artsy and small and oh so appealing. The middle-eastern items on the menu soothed my soul...so delish. I never did get the opportunity to try the Shushooka but I will be back! The Sabih was something I could eat daily. Those of you who live in Nyack...you have a gem here! Support it!

Reviewed September 29, 2017

This place is a fricken house that they converted into a cafe and restaurant. Tell me not, that's a creative joint. This seems to be a location for the locals of Nyack but it is still friendly to out-of-towners looking to wet their whistle with a delicious drink. Jake was my barista and his customer service skills were mad impressive. I felt validated as a person just because he handed to me what was purchased and paid for...okay that may be a bit of an exaggeration but shout out to that cool dude. The other workers there are beautiful people who seem to care for one another and their patrons. Overall, if you're in Nyack and you're looking for culture on the Hudson, you'll find it here.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Great salads and bowls. Natural healthy food. You can order food and sit outside, which beautiful on a sunny day (no service, but they bring you the food when it's ready). Family friendly

Reviewed September 18, 2017

My "go to" place for lunch when I am in Nyack. Eclectic place, quirky little rooms (or eat outside). Freshly made daily, healthful Israeli fare, salads/Mediterranean. My only negative is that I have never been there without having to wait for a table!

Been to art cafe of nyack? Share your experiences!