“Early Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Food and service was good...

Love the salad bar

Got to watch some college football and played some Keno

Reasonably priced

Reviewed 11 August 2017

My husband and I travelled from Canada for a quick shopping trip and asked the locals where to eat. They said Busters, so off we went. It definitely looked like a local place, which we love and went in with good expectations. My husband ordered the fish and chips off the seniors menu which for 13.69 said you got the salad bar, 3 pieces of fish and fries. I think most people would assume this is 3 decent sized pieces of fish.. NOPE! 3 fish sticks!!! I ordered the chicken tenders (which also seemed to come in a kids portion) and have no qualms in saying they were the worst chicken tenders I have ever had in my life... bland and tough as leather. Salad bar itself was decent, but hard to screw up a salad bar. Server was lovely, but didn't make up for paying almost $40 for 2 small kids plates of food. Never again.. sorry Buster...

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I love Busters! Excellent service and food! The salad bar is always fresh! My favorite menu item are the Zingers! I recently tried the Zinger alfredo....omg yummm

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

If you like noise, hate having privacy, like poor service and fair food this is the place for you. My husband and I visited this restaurant on our wedding anniversary. This is not a Applebees or texas roadhouse style sports bar. This is a barn shapped building that's been divided into seperate spaces with the main area being a cramped, loud eating space. There is no lobby or space surrounding the bar. It's a no frills, no windows building. They have a small salad bar. Menu selection is good. Service is poor. Food is disappointing. Dessert looked tempting when we arrived but by the time we finished we just wanted to leave as fast as we could.
Advice? Steer clear unless you like noise, poor service and wasting your $$

1  Thank FiveinthefamilyNY
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Good meal. Great service. Nice but loud atmosphere. Please give this review and pictures a helpful vote!