“Friendly Breakfast Stop”
Review of Korner Kafe - CLOSED

Korner Kafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

This is a place where the locals gather .
We were welcomed and enjoyed a tasty breakfast- the tables were busy but our waitress took time to visit a bit which added to our enjoyment . We would definitely return !

Reviewed June 4, 2017

Except for the blinking "Open" sign in the window we would not have known that it was - the parking lot was largely empty. Breakfast and lunch 7 days, dinner only on Friday. Excellent corned-beef hash, crispy hash browns, peppery home fries, competent eggs. A little greasy but otherwise very well done and very inexpensive. By the time we left the single waitress was hopping and made it look easy.

Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Quiet diner with great food! The sign said only breakfast served but they made lunch for us anyway. Will be going back?

Reviewed January 26, 2017

this is one of the best little spots ion Oneida they have the greatest covered turkey I have ever had. everyone who tries it with me agrees.

Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were in town overnight and stopped here for breakfast. It is a small diner with a friendly staff. Our food was excellent, some of the best home fries My wife has ever had. I had the All In Skillet. It was outstanding.