“Amazing Food”

Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Ossining
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 19, 2017

There has been a pizzeria in this spot for as long as I can remember but nothing compares to Capri. My family and I have probably eaten everything on the menu. It has great pizza, pastas, salads, panini, wraps, basically anything on the menu is good. My husband loves Capri so we always end up ordering from there. You will never be disappointed on anything that you order. My favorite meal was the cheese ravioli but they switched it recently. Still really good but not like the other one they used to have. The people that work there are very polite and always get your order correct. I've never gotten a meal that they made a mistake on. When we get catering they are very prompt with the timing of the orders and everything is perfect. The warm bread and olive oil they give you when you eat at the restaurant is delicious. There is always business in Capri whether it's people getting pizza or at the tables for dinner. That shows that they provide great service and food to their customers. Very pleased with Capri!

Reviewed July 31, 2016

Love Capri Pizza, they have the best pizza I have come across. Great selection on the menu and everything tastes great. Gets very busy and they could use more waiters, The staff seems overworked but very friendly and accommodating . My only complaint is the tiny filthy bathroom, other than that, a great place for pizza and Italian food

Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

The pizza is delicious and their spinach calzone is the best I've ever had. I wish I could give it 5 stars but every time we've been there, the waitress was horrible. She never comes back to the table to check on you and we had to flag her down for drink refills and the check. Surprisingly enough she was right there for the tip, though. In the future I think we will opt for takeout and avoid the slow service.

1  Thank caspi65
Reviewed May 21, 2016

A little small but lots of takeout! I have never found this place empty. Food has always been good and will definitely return. Pizza, Italian food, wings etc.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

We have eaten at Capri Pizza multiple times over the last six months. The menu has a number of choices that are consistently good. The pizza is always an excellent choice. My favorite, which I again had today, is the Veal Sorentino. Bread, olives, olive oil and butter are included. A salad is also included and it is always fresh. The service is professional and they consistently keep my water glass filled.