See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 20, 2015

I stayed here for 6 weeks to work an outage at Nine-Mile and it's close to the plant. I stayed where 3 cabins were together in the back. The cleaning staff lady was great to work around the hours you are working and didn't move your things. Safe place. You have a small refrigerator and microwave. Everything here was what you need but if you are looking for an updated place this is not for you. Old everything BUT it's doable. Wifi was terrible signal. Bad water pressure for showering. We were not allowed to cook inside but you could have a small charcoal grill n cook outside. Just new mattresses would be a nice plus at this location.

Room tip: The cabin walls were thin so "maybe" the hotel has better thicker walls idk though.
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Not an extra fancy room here, but everything works great. WiFi, check; cable, check; AC on a humid day, check. The room was clean and actually smelled like a non-smoking room too. Really good rate at $67 after taxes for a single. Not too many stores around, but if you would rather stay outside of a town or city then this is a very good selection.

Room tip: Check out the little "convenience store" about 1 mile to the west of Hwy. 104. Great selection of fresh meat, fish, and frog legs.
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Mark_S36669
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Very friendly service, reasonably priced, and the room was clean and pleasant, with cable TV. Beautiful rural location, close to locally owned restaurants and stores, and a small park/picnic area. Would definitely come back if we're in the Oswego area again.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank anansiboi
Reviewed October 17, 2010

I booked a non- smoking room 4 months earlier and when I arrived at 3PM my room was not ready. We were able to register and get a key. We then went about our business and returned at 10PM. When we walked into the room the stench of cigarette smoke was unbearable to say the least. When I went back to the "office" for a room change there was none to be had. We called around for another place but everyone was booked for that night. So, we settled in for the night. The stain on the comforter, I have no idea what that was, the TV was an older motel and only BLASTED the sound out. No sound control, so we were not able the watch TV. The shower sported black mold inside it and on the wall adjacent to it. Green mold grew on the back door of the bathroom. The mattress was ancient and we both woke with stiff necks. I can only hope that the sheets were clean.

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank dianeh1
duce3514, Owner at Evergreen Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2011

We had a longer than expected outage at the nuclear station.All of the hotels/motels were booked.We explained this to the customer.She arrived early and we told her that the room wasn't ready yet and that we couldn't give her a non smoking room.She checked the room out and said it would be ok and she would be back later.She took pictures of the room before we had a chance to clean it.They were very rude and the husband threatened and swore at the manager.I told the manager to call 911 if they gave her any more trouble.The woman also called me complaining and I ended up even refunding them some money because it wasn't a non smoking room.There was nothing wrong with the television,it must have been the first time they ever used a remote control because I checked it out and it worked perfectly.I told her I was sorry but we did not have a nonsmoking room and I couldn't move the people in those rooms for them.The matress and box springs was only 2 years old but I guess nothing could please these people.The room was clean when they came back.