All reviews the river press box lake ontario hot tub free breakfast is balcony overlooking the water nice balcony beautiful view little pricey front desk staff place to stay attached restaurant hockey tournament spacious room staying at this hotel great pool the past years
Reviewed September 25, 2018

Very nice hotel great location beautiful view....sent my parents there for the night to celebrate there anniversary when the arrived they were upgraded to a suite woohoo best western my parents were thrilled

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
EmilyC5434, General Manager at Best Western Plus Oswego Hotel And Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Thank you for your kind review! We hope to see you again in the near future! :-)

Reviewed September 21, 2018

We had a corner room upstairs and the view was fantastic. Also a suite, so that was really nice. We were absolutely thrilled with this hotel. If we go to Oswego we will definitely stay here. The restaurant was great too. We ate outside and it was really lovely.

Room tip: 4th floor corner was great! views exceptional.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is clean and excellent view of Oswego River and Lake Ontario.
The front desk staff is alright, they put a 300 pending charge on my card (I prepaid in full) and I was informed when I was checking out, it was suppose to be around $50 ( which makes more since) but when I asked about it After the first night the staff had no idea why
The housekeepers are wonderful, Friendly and helpful
The pool and fitness are nice.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

We enjoyed our stay but it wasn't cheap! We had two rooms for five of us and paid over $1200 for the three nights. I would have expected chocolate on my pillow for that price! The breakfast was nice for a continental style. The beds were comfortable. I slept better there than at other places I've stayed.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
EmilyC5434, Manager at Best Western Plus Oswego Hotel And Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked a last minute fishing trip on the lake and ended up staying at the BW. Upon check-in we were upgraded to a larger room which was great! We had a view of the water, more than enough space and were very happy with the cleanliness of the room. Unfortunately, we didn’t have time to use any of the amenities but the fitness center and pool looked very inviting. We thought the price was slightly high considering the area but it was also a popular weekend for students returning to college so maybe we just had our timing off. We would stay again if needed!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Emily C, Manager at Best Western Plus Oswego Hotel And Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018