“The BEST!!!”

AJ's Catering & Take Out
Ranked #26 of 54 Restaurants in Pearl River
Cuisines: American, Soups
Description: We are Culinary Old School, Fresh, Local & Scratched Made. We make all meals to order. We offer take and delivery for lunch and dinner. We also offer catering 7 days a week. Any size party. check out our web site for more info.
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Great Selection for take out & Catering Supreme!
Great place to stop & pick up anything from Soups to Dinners to Salads & more!!

AJs184, Owner at AJ's Catering & Take Out, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Thank you!!!

Reviewed January 20, 2016

My friends and family and I have ordered from AJ's on many occasions, including Thanksgiving dinner! The food is always delicious and comes out exactly as ordered. I particularly like the chicken and strawberry salad. They update the menu pretty often too. Unfortunately I don't live in the area anymore, but will definitely order from AJ's again on my next visit!

Reviewed October 8, 2014

I love AJ! He is an excellent Culinary Institute of America trained chef. He delivers to my house when I don't have time to cook, and, he delivers well prepared, well seasoned, tasty & balanced meals in just the right proportions. Sandwiches are excellent, soups are delicious, and he has done a wonderful job of catering for a luncheon and a dinner that I hosted. I love the chef made chocolate chip cookie that comes with every dinner delivered to my house!

1  Thank dancer735