New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Festive, cozy, clean B&B” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pine Bush House Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pine Bush
Pine Bush House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Pine Bush B&B and Inns
“Festive, cozy, clean B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2011

We had a great time at the Pine Bush House! We stayed in the Cabernet which was very cute and had a very comfortable bed, but the bathroom is in the hallway (it is our private bath, but we have to walk down the hall for it). The house was decorated for Christmas already and was very cozy. Barbara's brownies were delicious and freshly baked when we arrived. Barbara even put a birthday candle in my boyfriend's breakfast to make the getaway even more special. Would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone coming to the area!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank stacys136

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2011

The hosts, Barbara and Mark, have B&B hospitality down to a tee. I felt like their first guest ever from the enthusiasm they showed my friends and me all weekend. From the beautiful Victorian front porch to the state-of-the-art Jura coffee maker, PBH is a beautiful blend of down home comfort with every modern convenience you could ask for. I was as comfortable as I'd be at a favorite relative's home. Barbara is a fantastic cook and breakfast is a culinary feast of farm-fresh, homemade foods. PBH gives you all the privacy of a hotel with the warmth of a home and friendly face to come home to. Don't hesitate...book now!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
Brick, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Pine Bush House B&B for 3 nights over Labor Day weekend. We have never visited a bed and breakfast before, but this certainly exceeded any and all expectations! Barbara and Mark are wonderful hosts and offer a wealth of knowledge of the local area. They do everything possible to ensure a pleasant stay. Barbara's breakfasts and afternoon snacks are simply amazing! The house itself is charming, quaint, and very clean. It has a classic Victorian decor but has all the modern amenities to meet all your needs. The coffee bar is fantastic. We spent most of our time visit area wineries but when we had some free time at the house we really enjoyed relaxing on the front porch in the evenings. In colder months, I would have definitely made use of the cozy library room or sitting room. Our room (the Zinfandel Room) was great. We had plenty of room during our 3 night stay. We loved the Apple movies (essentially, a large selection of on-demand movies, which are free). The in-room Keurig and wine chiller were very nice touches as well, although we didn't use them. The bathroom was very nice, with a great multi-head shower system and steam bath, both of which we did use and really enjoyed. The Zinfandel Room faces the road, but we did not hear any noise at all and had a very pleasant sleep. The bed was firm and very comfortable. For anyone who needs a little background noise for sleeping, the room does have a "white noise" machine (we did not use that either). And for ambiance, there is an in-room electric fireplace.

The house was very easy to find and seemed to be centrally located for anyone interested in visiting the Hudson Valley Wine Trail. However, it was Barbara and Mark who really make this place. They are superb hosts and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this B&B to anyone looking to stay in this area.

Room Tip: Choose any of the rooms. They all look great.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Slade732
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2011

This was my first stay here and it was indeed a luxurious experience. The breakfasts were outstanding, very fresh ingredients, beautifully presented in the lovely dining room. My room was very comfortable and quiet even though it faced the street. The location is central on major intersections. I just happened to be visiting friends down the road but our hosts gave a wonderful travelogue of the area to other visiting guests. They obviously know and love the area. I had visited my friends many times previously but had no idea of all the wonderful day trips nearby.

Room Tip: I was given a tour of all of the rooms, each one had unique features and I would have loved to stay...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Gertrud L
nj
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2011

We just got back from a weekend here and it was amazing!!! The house is beautiful and filled with all the modern technologies. Breakfast is to die for and the afternoon treats are yummy. Barbara and Mark were so sweet and we truly felt we were at home.

They even went as far as to drive us to the wedding venue when our taxi didn't show up and they knew we would be late for our cousin's wedding.

I will definately return!!

Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank lara22377
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2011

I was not expecting what I received. That is what makes my experience at the Pine Bush House so memorable. I expected a nice stay, but exceptional was not a part of what became part of my vocabulary until I realized during my stay what truly was exceptional. I arrived late to the Inn, past 11pm, but Barbara the Innkeeper had prepared for this, leaving me a note to welcome me attached to the locked door that had an electronic combination to it. Very cool indeed! I was given the code to enter, but one of the people staying at the Inn saw me and let me in. When I entered past the beautiful glass and wood front door, and then past another inner door, I entered heaven. A wonderful early 20th century house that was now an Inn. Warm entrance hallway with a gorgeous living room to my left overwhelmed me with its beauty and refined elegance of a bygone era. I went upstairs to the 2nd floor where my room was standing open, greeting me as a long lost friend with its incredible comforts. A very large bed that looked as if I could sleep in it for a lifetime and never want to get out of it was in the room. But, the room held many more amazing secrets. A flat screen TV, Apple TV, a remote control A/C unit, an amazing fireplace, spectacular bedside clock with booming crystal clear music, totally modern and updated bathroom. I could go on and on and on with how amazing and beautiful I found it. Downstairs the following morning I encountered a dining room setup for a formal breakfast on imperial china. All kinds of gadgets and gizmos that provided hot coffee (Starbucks and Dunkin' Doughnuts) type of blends, teas, cold and hot water, orange juice. What was just so amazing was the use of 21st century technology everywhere I looked, integrated into an early 20th century house. They went together, and looked great aside each "other". I made myself coffee and took it into the living room "parlor" area, where real candle holders were strewn above the fireplace, glittering faux gas lamps flickered above me, music from heaven played, comfortable couches beckoned, and I was in heaven like never before. I needed no meditation to get me relaxed. The Inn "provided" it for me, and into my very soul, and injection of relaxation. I walked around a bit and found a bright, warm room off the kitchen where they have a little business center with a big, powerful Apple computer stationed for all to use. Great!! I walked to the kitchen, which was thoroughly modern and smelled heaven cooking. Barbara made the guests a strawberry and fresh whipped cream French toast breakfast with thick amazing bacon. My 2 days were just not enough, and I cannot say anything more that could possible convey my delight at the Pine Bush House. If you are looking into an Inn to stay, think of this place. You will not regret one moment. I wish I had time to relax more on that great porch, where big fluffy pillows and homemade blankets awaited me. I will return without a doubt in my mind. This Inn is the best bed and breakfast I have ever been in. Go there and see for yourself, and say hi for me! Loved it to the n'th power times infinity.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank DKCOMPANY
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2011

This B & B was fantastic! Host and hostess couldn't be more accomodating and the B & B was the perfect combination of historic landmark and new gadgets (e.g., Apple TV).

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
29.4 km away
Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa
10.8 km away
The Borland B&B and Brunch House Restaurant

Been to Pine Bush House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!