Review Highlights
Still Open? How?

I used to enjoy coming here when they opened. A very grand place to relax and bet on simulcast... read more

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Reviewed April 16, 2018
sushiguy79
Long Island, New York
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

This place is nicer than your average OTB facility. I like that this place pays track odds. They need more in the way of food service.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 29, 2016

they are located across the street from the Hotel I was at...we walked over to get food and a couple drinks. We were charged a $3 cover to get in and asked at the front if there was food available. We were told yes and paid to enter. We were promptly told the kitchen was closed when we walked to the bar. 10 minutes later, we were informed the bar was closing for the night. The place is huge, but dirty and the restroom smelled like it needed a cleaning. I like to watch and bet on horse racing, this was a disappointment.

Date of experience: August 2016