All reviews underground garage outdoor pool residential area free dinner front desk long island retirement community nice hotel overflow lot full kitchen buffet dinner fitness center visit family comfortable stay living room business center great place to stay
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit to New York and I stayed in same hotel. Hotel is bit old but rooms are well maintained with comfortable bed. Staff is very accommodative and responsive. Hotel is mostly fully booked most of the year. Breakfast is decent with viable amenities 24*7. Would prefer to stay again

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank 683karns
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

I stayed a weekend in late August. The plus was that the room was huge. The cons: the room was old. I mean very old. There was zero parking. I had to park at the hospital down the road. Also, the staff wasn’t at friendly as other Marriotts I have stayed at.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Room very nice
Had a good stay
Food good
Services good
Nice pool etc
Will come back if open
Housekeeper we had was excellent
Our cats loved it
Parking can be a problem at times
Nice bbq during summer
Wifi service excellent
Amenities for all ages

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2018

In 2010, our organization held a conference at the Marriott Residence Inn. The event could not have been better mostly because of the RI staff who helped me to secure the guest rooms, meeting rooms, and catering at a very competitive price. At that time, somewhere around 35 people attended. I received excellent feedback from so many of them. The accommodations were terrific and the staff could not have been more professional. They bent over backwards to make our event a success! And that is why now, in 2018, I decided to go back to the RI again after our annual meetings were held during the past 7 years in other states. Their courtesy and professionalism did not change a bit. The personnel that we dealt with from the sales manager, the front desk, both restaurants, catering delivery, housekeeping, etc., all exemplified the highest standards of customer service! Truly a Marriott trait. I did not get everyone’s name, but this does not mean that they were any less a part of this terrific staff. The ones I remember are Marlene, Robert Fisher, Gemma, and Raj.
And, by the way, the food at the on-site restaurant (Baldino’s), was terrific! Generous portions and delicious meals. One would never think that a hotel restaurant could rival some of the best independent restaurants on the outside. But this one did! If I lived closer, this would be a frequent dining location for me. Their chef and wait staff were excellent!
I cannot say enough about the Marriott RI and its staff. Great facility with spacious and well-appointed rooms. This will be my top choice for future conferences in New York!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

I reserved two one bedrooms for myself and my children. We stayed through the weekend and even had a small get together by the pool for my daughter's birthday. We ALL enjoyed our entire stay. My rooms were spacious and clean. Infact, every area of the spacious hotel that we visited was very clean. We all enjoyed the very large outdoor pool and patio area, the basketball court, the arcade, the sauna and even the indoor heated pool. Not as big as the outdoor one, but still very nice. Breakfast was great on all three days with many hot and cold choices. The parking can be limited late at night and we had to park in the underground garage on one night. There is even an overflow parking lot across the street. The only other issue was that the hot water in the shower took a very long time to heat up. Other than the minor issues, The hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. I want to send a special "thank you very much" to Raj, Dina and Sabrina!! Their service was exceptional. My family and I are hoping to revisit the hotel and pool very soon.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family