“Loved It”

Price range: US$7 - US$25
Description: Twisted Comfort Food
Description: Twisted Comfort Food
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

We had just hit town & wanted a quick dinner before going to the hotel.. and found Our House! The Clam Chowder was so good, then we each ordered a different dish, 3 different Mac & Cheese combinations & one Pot pie!! We all were happy with our choices, but we couldn’t finish any of them!! We don’t have a place like this at home!!!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

My wife had a chicken Caesar wrap. It was poorly constructed. It was made with dark meat. I am not sure that I ever seen any regular restaurant used anything other than chicken breasts in their meals. I had a rueben sandwich. It was somewhat tough. The sauerkraut was not very tasty. The sandwich was soggy and greasy. Very messy and unappealing. The fries and sweet potato fries were very good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Excellent mac snd cheese. Service was prompt and efficient.. They have a nice patio out front -make sure you check in first so they know you’re there. All the food was great - the lemon rosemary fries were also as good as the fried chicken Mac and cheese

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Had lunch with six other colleagues. Place was a little busy, maybe twenty patrons. Only one waitress working, she had one helper. Service was super slow, took more than half an hour yo get our food. Not the waitress’ fault, she was running all over the place. Really feel bad for her. The food was okay, had the cheese streak Mac. It was tasty but very filling. I was done after only half the dish. Tried the clam chowder, it was very creamy and very little clams. Not bad but will not go out of the way to eat here again. Interesting decorations with old lunch boxes and posters.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

$20 mac and cheese? No way! Worth it? YES! Take an awesome mac and cheese and add a crazy list of comfort foods in a hot cast iron dish. BOOM! Crazy good food in generous portions. This place is worth discovering. I tried two of the 30 plus combos. Samples some of my neighbors choices. I'll be back. Salad was amazing also. I LOVED my mac and cheese with FRIED CHICKEN! I added jalapeno peppers, just because you can. Check this place out!