“Very Great North Country Food”

Hungry Bear Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 141 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 20, 2018

The service was extraordinary. The tall blond gentleman was perfect. He remembered I do not take caffeine yet I never have been before. Superb.

The biscuits and sausage grave were perfect.

I am coming back for the true North Country test of a 'Michigan'

Same waiter please!

Arthur

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Love this place for breakfast. Not your normal chain shop stuff. Great atmosphere with busy waitresses rushing the biggest plates of food ever. Special times we go there as a late breakfast, early lunch. Abundant seating. Fresh coffee, every item one could want. Pric3s are very friendly. A local favorite of repeated guests. Some even leave their own coffee cup for personal use. Highly recomended. I like the over easy, home fries, bacon toast. Pancakes if I can hold it all.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Popular with (I'm assuming) locals. We stopped on a Saturday morning during a Plattsburgh reunion and I think we grabbed the last table. Breakfast was good and relatively huge. Wait staff were fairly attentive. If I recall, they could have done a better job of it but they were pretty busy. I would go back.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

No sign near the street - no sign on the Restaurant - it is in an industrial area - we drove past it 2 times while looking at the building and wondering if this was it and it was - we would have never found it without the Garmin - great food and worth the extra effort to find

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Good place to have nice breakfast... Loved the food and ambience...Recommend this place to friends and families..

Date of visit: May 2018