“Disappointed. Good flavor, soggy crust”

Giuseppe's Pizza Shop
Ranked #60 of 133 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Ordered a small pep/mushroom pizza to go. Service was good, twenty minute wait time. I was hungry, so ate a piece in the car on the way home. Unfortunately, the crust was limp and soggy, not crisp as I was expecting. Since I took it to go, I was able to crisp it up at home in a fry pan. The flavor and toppings were very good, good ratio of cheese and toppings. I was very disappointed by the soggy crust.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

We have gone past this restaurant dozens of times without going in. Today, we went in. We will be going back again. We ordered the meat lovers pizza and were completely impressed. The pizzas are cooked in a real wood burning oven and have a generous amount of toppings. Why order Chain food when for the same amount of money, you can get hand crafted, quality pizza. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

I've lived in plattsburgh all my life and have never had Giuseppe's until the other day. The pizza was kinda small and pricy for a medium but the flavors are phenomenal! The cheese and toppings were very fresh and the sauce was very robust, loved it. The wings were also very small but we ordered 20 and got 25 so it was a decent deal. The crispyness of the chicken combined with the flavor of the hot and medium (we tried 10 each) was almost perfect, more sauce would have made them perfect. I will eat here more often

Reviewed 19 July 2015

Giuseppies Pizza in plattsburgh ny has some of the best pizzas I have ever eaten. We have gone there several times over the years, and has consistently served great tasting pizza.
We are happy with cheese only..fantastic.

Reviewed 5 January 2015

This place has the best calzones I've ever had, and for a decent price. I love their meat calzone -- pepperoni, sausage, meatballs, and salami. The marinara sauce they provide on the side really compliments the calzone.