“Good Food”

Giuseppe's Pizza Shop
Ranked #50 of 134 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Serving up fresh pizza, calzones, pasta, sandwiches, salads and appetizers in Plattsburgh, NY. Dine in, pick up or delivery available.
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Just wanted to get something for dinner where it was quick, simple, fairly inexpensive, and we could eat right in our hotel room. Decided to get a white pizza and garlic knots from here. Food was fairly decent and was worth the trip.

1  Thank cgrace002

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

We are from out of town and stayed at a hotel in plattsburgh and ordered pizza and wings. Everything was hot and delicious! My kids are really picky with pizza and they loved it!

Reviewed February 18, 2016

Ordered a small pep/mushroom pizza to go. Service was good, twenty minute wait time. I was hungry, so ate a piece in the car on the way home. Unfortunately, the crust was limp and soggy, not crisp as I was expecting. Since I took it to go, I was able to crisp it up at home in a fry pan. The flavor and toppings were very good, good ratio of cheese and toppings. I was very disappointed by the soggy crust.

Reviewed September 27, 2015

We have gone past this restaurant dozens of times without going in. Today, we went in. We will be going back again. We ordered the meat lovers pizza and were completely impressed. The pizzas are cooked in a real wood burning oven and have a generous amount of toppings. Why order Chain food when for the same amount of money, you can get hand crafted, quality pizza. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 20, 2015 via mobile

I've lived in plattsburgh all my life and have never had Giuseppe's until the other day. The pizza was kinda small and pricy for a medium but the flavors are phenomenal! The cheese and toppings were very fresh and the sauce was very robust, loved it. The wings were also very small but we ordered 20 and got 25 so it was a decent deal. The crispyness of the chicken combined with the flavor of the hot and medium (we tried 10 each) was almost perfect, more sauce would have made them perfect. I will eat here more often