“Delicious Italian Eats”

Giuseppe's Pizza Shop
Ranked #57 of 133 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Delicious Food ! Fresh and Plentiful Portions . Drop By and Eat In or Carry Out , You won't be Disappointed . Enjoy

1  Thank Michael S

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Pizza is good, walking distance to the Comfort Inn. Clean restaurant. Like that I can see them make the pizza.

1  Thank richardbizer
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Just wanted to get something for dinner where it was quick, simple, fairly inexpensive, and we could eat right in our hotel room. Decided to get a white pizza and garlic knots from here. Food was fairly decent and was worth the trip.

1  Thank cgrace002
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We are from out of town and stayed at a hotel in plattsburgh and ordered pizza and wings. Everything was hot and delicious! My kids are really picky with pizza and they loved it!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Ordered a small pep/mushroom pizza to go. Service was good, twenty minute wait time. I was hungry, so ate a piece in the car on the way home. Unfortunately, the crust was limp and soggy, not crisp as I was expecting. Since I took it to go, I was able to crisp it up at home in a fry pan. The flavor and toppings were very good, good ratio of cheese and toppings. I was very disappointed by the soggy crust.