“Average Wings”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #38 of 144 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We ate lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings and thought the wings were just average. We found the place to be on the noisy side. We did have good service just didn't care for the wings to much.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Stopped in after a day of shopping! Great food. The variety platter is very good! Nice cold Corona to top off our meal. Great location.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed April 6, 2018

The name Buffalo Wild Wings evoked creative preparations of chicken and maybe turkey wings in my mind but, Surprise!, the menu was sparse as far as wings go. What there was in abundance however was NOISE and FLASHING multiple television screens. Not a place I would take anyone to with sensory issues or prone to migraines. That being stated, service was excellent. Bacon burger was freshly prepared and tasty though the cook needs to place the lettuce and tomato on the top of the burger. (My lettuce and tomato ended up wilted and hot from the burger grease.) Fries were cold but that worked out well for me because I'm cutting back on carbs. I might go back again but I think I would get my burger to go rather than going inside.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Good choice of burgers beer etc, friendly staff, a typical sports bar, just a little too noisy for us 'old folk'

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Had am amazing time waitress was amazing food was awesome. Our family was very impressed with the service.