All reviews indoor pool value for the money would stay again ice machine small fridge continental breakfast is bed was comfortable stayed one night the breakfast area suny plattsburgh clerk coupon jacuzzi
Reviewed October 17, 2018

We chose this hotel based on cost and the indoor pool. Pool was great, breakfast in a.m. was good, facility was clean. They are gradually updating and hopefully will continue to do so as this is an older facility. Still a good value.

Date of stay: October 2018
Susan W, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2018

Dear 250bean,
Thank you for taking your time to provide your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I will share your comments with the staff and we thank you for your kind words. Together the staff and I will continue to make changes to make the hotel more welcome and inviting to you and all of our future guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

The staff were very friendly the breakfast was about normal and good, the room was very nice but overall the place is getting a bit older. Not to say that it wasn't very nice to visit.
We will stay there again/

Room tip: we picked a suite , it was very nice
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2018

We are not "prissy" people but like to have clean, comfortable spaces that we PAID for. This place is undergoing renovation but the crew doesn't clean up. There was construction dust and debris all over the corridors--totally unacceptable for a place people sleep in. Rooms smelled mildewy; bathrooms is old. I cannot believe the administration is allowed to rent out rooms for PAYING guests w/ the current conditions. Even the "clean" styrofoam coffee cups at breakfast were dirty. Couldn't wait to get to our next destination hotel so I could shower and feel clean again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Susan W, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Dear BrazBT,
Thank you for taking your time to provide your valuable feedback. Allow me to apologize on behalf of the hotel and staff for the condition of the hotel. I will speak with the staff about the hallways and cups in breakfast. Together we will work harder to ensure the hotel is clean. I hope if you ever come back to our area you give us the chance to change "I can't wait to leave" into I never want to leave/I can't wait for our next trip.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

They are converting this property to another brand. So meanwhile it appears that things are not being repaired or replaced. Everything is substandard. But, pillows were nice and there was hot water. With such a bad hotel, good to note the positives.

Room tip: Go somewhere else
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Susan W, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Dear CSSnowshoer,
Thank you for taking your time to provide your valuable feedback. I'm sorry the only good you found in our hotel was the pillows and hot water. Judging by the feedback we need to do so much better, I'm sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. I will speak with housekeeping and maintenance to do necessary cleaning and repairs. I hope if you are ever in the area you stop back in to see we listened and have made the necessary changes so you enjoy your stay with us and we can change the "just don't" to you must.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I am very happy with this motel. It's not luxurious but the rooms are clean, the beds comfortable, and the front desk clerks are nice and accommodating. The price is excellent and I think the hotel delivers good value for the money. The hall outside my room is shabby but I understand it's undergoing renovation. My room, on the other hand, is newly renovated. There is an indoor pool on the premises (but unfortunately, I don't think I'll have time to use it.)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Susan W, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Dear Batya,
Thank you for taking your time to provide your valuable feedback. I am very happy to hear you liked your accommodations. The staff and I take great pride in the hotel and services that we offer, and appreciate your understanding as we improve on your experience. We hope if you return you are more pleased with your next experience as you were with this one. I hope we go above and beyond your expectations and that you get a chance to use the pool.