“Wings burgers beer”
Review of Publick House

Publick House
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

Not my first time here and definitely not the last. Anytime I come here and bring a friend I get the same reaction....wow I never expected this place to have such good wings and burgers. Also they have a lot of beers on tap and the place always has a good friendly atmosphere. The only negative I can say is that the service is a bit slow but very courteous.I would recome5this place to anyone that wants a good casual pub to eat and drink.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

My wife and I enjoy going here for a quick bite after local meetings. The pulled pork is good as are the fish tocos.

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Typical townie bar. It's a local watering hole, with a pool table and lots of TVs with sports game on. The drinks were reasonable and the staff friendly!

Reviewed February 29, 2016

Great food, great drinks, great people and most of all a great atmosphere. Ohh and the special events are great too.

Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

As a result of our first choice restaurant not having heat, we stopped here. We had wings and two burgers. Food was very good. Service was good. Nice Job.