“Favorite Sushi in mid-Westchester”

Dai Sushi Restauant
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Have been to Dai Sushi many times and they never fail to impress. While not the most creative Sushi I have experienced, it is always extremely fresh and the service is very warm and attentive. Recommend to anyone living or visiting the area.

1  Thank Chris S

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Excellent sushi and pleasant helpful wait-staff. The cooked dishes are very good. Children are always welcome here. We are now regular customers!

1  Thank LOVESA2000
Reviewed May 19, 2017

Dia sushi is VERY nice! They have a lot of good sushi, appetizers, rice, handrolls and much more! Dai sushi is my favorite restaurant! I am going there for my birthday also and I saw they have awesome cakes! Do not go to McDonald's go to dai sushi it has sushi and it is not fake food! So if you want awesome sushi go to dai sushi (you will dai because it is awesome sushi!

2  Thank 593owen
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

I went with friends to DAI SUSHI and found it to be a pleasant place. The sushi was good and the cooked dishes which I also tried were also good.
We parked in the supermarket lot across the street I don't know if you're supposed to but we did anyway.
Reasonable prices, good service

1  Thank jeremy t
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Living in close by, I never would have known Dai Sushi existed if not for searching for top rated asian restaurants in my area on TripAdvisor! We visited on a recent Friday night with my adult son. Freshest and best tasting sushi I've had in our immediate area hands down. It was presented beautifully. Our dumpling appetizers were delicious and my son also got chicken with udon noodles which he proclaimed excellent. Service was friendly and efficient. Though tough to spot if you aren't looking for it, don't overlook this restaurant for top notch cuisine.

2  Thank Iris H