“My very favorite restaurant ”

Sprague's Maple Farm
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Portville
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I go it’s just as delicious as the last time! Always have good service and I love the country feel. We even got to go on a free hay ride which my 5 year old step daughter loved. I always order breakfast because they have the best around! Their Stuffed French Toast has to be my favorite! We also always get our meals very quick. We always go check out the gift shop while we wait and by time we back our food has arrived! I can’t put into words how wonderful this place is!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

what can i say from maple syrup being made to walks on the paths to the wonderful gift shop and most important the food and service all excellent have not been there since grandkids graduated St Bonnaventure about 6 years ago, we went every time we visited and happy to say it has not changed wonderful especially breakfast but also wonderful for lunch dinner!!!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit, forty one people from two Miata Clubs. We called ahead for reservations and were promptly seated upon arrival. Service was fast and friendly, the food came quickly and was delicious. Many of us had turkey which was the absolute best we've every tasted. We'll definitely be back. Great place, great destination.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

First of all the grounds and scenery of the mountains makes for a spectacular setting. Grits were very good. Pancake order (gluten free) was wrong! My pancakes were cool and not good plus eggs were cool. Turkey dinner was good. All in all a bit disappointing but we will be back.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Nestled in the foothills of the Allegany mountains, this jewel of a restaurant far exceeded my expectations. Sprague's serves a to-die-for hot turkey sandwich REAL mashed potatoes. The restaurant is not only beautiful, but immaculately clean with genuinely friendly staff who made our visit most enjoyable. We have made plans to return again for lunch in a few weeks when the fall leaves are at their peak of color.