“Stay far far away!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I went here on sat w about 7 people after an event at the civic center. We arrived at 3:30. By 5:30 I finally took my salad to go. Yes. 2 hours for salad. On top of that, after eating half of it I realized the chicken was pink in the middle. I have been sick for almost 48 hours.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I went there a few weeks ago on a Sunday night. There was probably less then 15 people because it was such a slow night and i opened a tab and the bar and it took me till the next day for me to realize that the bartender gave me someone else's card. I'm still dealing with the bank because the manager refused to assist me with compensation for the charges on my bill. When looking at my statement the place had charged me twice and over all charged me over $80 dollars and the person that the bartender gave my card used it as well. When I spoke with the manager Jess, he stated that there was nothing he would do about it because the bank would sort it out. I tried speaking with the owners or someone higher up but no information was provided to me and the staff hung up whenever I called.

I used to go there on the regular basis but this entire situation ruined this place for me and I honestly encourage others to think twice before going and if you do, don't open up a tab because I couldn't imagine their screw ups on a busy night if they screwed up this bad with me on a dead night.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

A little noisy, centrally located, the menu is limited! Salads seem to be the best choice for lunch.
The service was a little sporadic.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Everything we ordered was overcooked and those that were fried tasted like the oil was really old. Great for drinks but not dinner.

1  Thank diane2484
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Downtown Poughkeepsie (sounds like a joke). Actually my wife and I had a great evening. A show at the Bardavon 1869 Theater. Saw a great show "Banjo Summit", we went to a meet and great prior to the show and had time in between. Dinner sounded good. Went to Union Square, aabout twelve TV screen to watch Sunday NFL. We ordered french dip and I had french Onion soup. The meal and the show were both very good.

1  Thank Gary V