“Don't bother”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed September 24, 2016

Loud Techno-crap music, uninspired nightclub like dive bar.

If you're 22 years old and think this is what a bar should be, go for it.
If you're 23 years old and think that you have to go there to be cool, you're wrong.
If you're over 25 and have half a brain, GO SOMEPLACE ELSE.

Reviewed October 29, 2015

Service was good. Sports bar, TV very loud. Both football match and music on at same time. Not a good bar if you want a quiet drink and a chat.

Reviewed May 16, 2015 via mobile

We really like this place - great service, nice beer selection and decent food. Top that with reasonable prices - and you have a great place to spend your evening at. Been here a few times and was never disappointed! Just go! :)

Reviewed April 7, 2015

Nice, attentive service.
But the fare is rather ordinary. Had several lunches there and was not wowed.

Reviewed December 14, 2014

We chose this restaurant only because it was close to the Bardavon and we had little time to go elsewhere. We had reservations and I was the first one to come into the restaurant after one of the shows. I gave my name and was promptly instructed to be seated while they set up our table. I waited, and waited while they sat many other patrons, including a family who said they had no reservations. They were offered bar seating on high stools. When told that there was a member of the party that could not sit on the stools, they were offered seating upstairs. The older member of the party struggled with the stairs and the waitress even joked that they needed a stairmaster. After several more people had been seated both upstairs and in the bar, I finally asked about our seats. The waitress then offered me the same seating that she had been offering to all of the people without reservations. I asked about the seating that we had been waiting to be "set up." She then responded that they were seating only parties of 8 or more in that area. I pointed to an empty table that was on the ground floor and asked if I could be seated there. She said that was being reserved for the owner and then offered to seat us upstairs. I explained that it was difficult for me to sit on either the high seats or go up stairs. I received a "take it or leave it" look and struggled up the stairs. It was very upsetting to learn that the owner's seating was prioritized over mobility impaired patrons. The food was decent enough for bar food and fairly priced. We had asked for a drink menu and after waiting nearly 15 minutes, asking another server, learned that they did not have one! I know that this is really a club type establishment, but since they are so close to the Bardavon, they should make some effort to accomodate pre and post event clients especially those who might not be able to sit on high stools or navigate stairs. It is loud and the televisions were distracting. I will only go back if forced to and hope that the owner is not going to used their "table." Coffee was excellent though.