“Returning to old motif”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2014

The old motif of animals and talking trees was dropped 2 yrs ago but it is coming back. Waiter said they are slowly moving back to the old form. The place was quite slow and the service was great. Food was very good, ribs were meaty and done to perfection.

There are newer reviews for Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse

Reviewed 30 August 2014

My family and I have been coming here to celebrate various occasions for years and we always enjoy it. We find the Ribs, the Black Magic Steak and the Snowbird Chicken to be our favorites. Will continue to enjoy this place...

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I always come to this place for the snowbird chicken. Its worth the price of admission. I also like the atomosphere as there are a lot of things going on. My 2 year old sun enjoys just checking everything out and there are healthy alternatives for him like
Mixed vegetables instead of fries.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We went on a Sunday. Beer taps not working ( they actually had no bartender which I feel was the real reason the "taps were off"). No big deal. Short staffed, waiter running around like crazy. Food was nothing to write home about. Grilled chicken tough and rubbery, roasted chicken was small, burgers were ok. Very expensive for such poor quality. No reason to return, not impressed.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

bugaboo was always a favorite for my kids for their birthdays growing up. it remains consistent, with the wait staff being friendly and attentive. we ordered fish for lunch and the spinach dip appetizer it was very good. it is a themed restaurant so be prepared for deer antlers, moose heads and a talking bison head to greet you.