“Thumbs up”
Review of Mill House Market

Mill House Market
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Pulaski
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Excellent sandwiches and coffee. Courteous staff. Probably one of the better options in the area to have lunch or dinner

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The food is outstanding, the selection is unique and there’s always wonderful “comfort food” always by with amazing choice of wood fired personalized pizzas. Great wine and cocktail choices as well.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Thank goodness for trip advisor for helping me to find this place. This place is great! I frequent Lake Placid & this restaurant reminds me of the typical hip place I would find in the Adirondacks. Amazing food with new, unique combinations that just work well together. I will be going out of my way to make it there again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018

I Love the homemade bread and the great lunch menu. Never disappointed with my choice. Quality meat and great choice such as brie, pear, etc...

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

An enjoyable visit. They need to hire more help. We were literally the only people there in the dining room and service took for ever, and then all of our ordres got mixed up. The food was good, not anything that stood out as special, but decent. The bread was great with lots of different selections. Cute little gift shop as you enter. Would definitely recommend if your passing through or looking for different place to try.

Date of visit: December 2017