“Pricey, but tasty”
Review of Mill House Market

Mill House Market
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Pulaski
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Millhouse has a good selection of sandwiches and are made with real, not processed ingredients. The sandwiches are a little high in price, but a worthwhile if you want a good meal. Order ahead for best results as they get really busy.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

After a visit with family that nearby, they suggested I stop for bread and some deli selections on my way home.

I grabbed a loaf of day old bread, Asiago chicken, and potato salad. These items were outstanding. I would frequent the location if I didn’t live over an 1 1/2 hours away.

The only “negative” was that I wasn’t given a half a lb of potato salad (I truly think the hound lady didn’t realize .28 and .5 aren’t the same amount).

If you enjoy quality food, I would recommend this place.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

We got off this exit to find coffee something strong since we still have another 2and a half hrs of a drive. We past this place and I saw espresso on their sign we were a bit iffy if opened but we turned around and man I'm glad we did the out side looks nothing like the inside. It was nice inside lots of cool stuff very comfy and employee where nice as well. We didnt eat it will be stopping on our way back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Definitely disappointed in our meal this evening, especially after reading the good reviews. Service was adequate but very slow. Took 45 minutes to receive our pulled pork, beans, coleslaw and hush puppies. The beans were cold as was my serving of pork. My husband's was hot, however and he enjoyed the coleslaw. The pork was bland; we had ordered the Memphis style since they were out of the other two offerings. The waitress apologized for both the delay and the fact that the hush puppies were actually fried cornbread as the batter had not had time to "set" she said. We were not charged for the hush puppies. Ironically, they were the best tasting of our meal. The waitress said the delay was because they were slammed in the kitchen. I find that hard to believe as we were initially one of three tables waiting to order (two couples and a group of three). Perhaps you might have a better experience than us; probably the worst dining experience we have ever had.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Excellent sandwiches and coffee. Courteous staff. Probably one of the better options in the area to have lunch or dinner

Date of visit: July 2018