“Good pizza”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 26, 2017

Pizza and garlic knots were good (garlic and cheese). Waitress was efficient and attentive. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

The eggplant was tasty but the sausage was tasteless. I requested that the cost of the sausage be removed from the bill but my request was refused. Although the food and service were good, excluding the sausage , I probably will never return because of my displeasure was not addressed. I don't return to any place that does not value their customers.

Reviewed November 22, 2016

Had dinner here one night while visiting Pulaski on a weekend hunting trip. The place was busy with families and fisherman visiting to fish the famous river. We ordered a medium garlic pizza and two glasses of red wine. Service was great, pizza was OK (had better) and the wine glasses were nice and full. The place was noisy and looked like a double wide trailer. Maybe it was not a double wide, but sure did look like one inside.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

Busy restaurant, but service was prompt, and the pizza was very good. Reasonably priced, and although we only had pizza, the other meals looked good.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

We arrived at just before 1pm on Sunday, Yes, busy time, so we were willing to wait. We waited at the sign saying, "please wait to be seated" until we were greeted by a young man who said we could sit anywhere. We chose a table and waited several minutes. Finally, a server came and took drink order. We both wanted iced tea. After five minutes, he returned to tell us that they were out of tea, so we asked for water. It took another five minutes to get water. We ordered our food, a slice of pepperoni pizza for my dining companion, gnocci with marinara for me. Twenty minutes later the garlic knots which are part of my entrée arrive. My companion asked that our lunch be boxed up to-go. Waited another ten minutes, handed the server $20 on a $14.58 tab and didn't even wait for change. We drove the 45 minutes home before eating. Pizza was a bit cold, but delicious. Gnocci was still a little hot and amazing! The food is so good, it's too bad that they are understaffed at peak times. I think if we had at least gotten the water right away we may have been more patient waiting for the food to arrive.