“Garlic Knots Awesome”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Food was very good. My husband had the haddock, said it was best he had outside of UK. I had the chicken parm which was tasty. I loved the garlic knots...prepare to eat them all and hit the treadmill after. No complaints here.

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch from a recommendation by a man I met while fishing. We had the small family special and calamari as an appetizer. The food was excellent and the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Try the white pizza. Its to die for!!! Always a great meal!
Always on time and a great deal for your money!

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Best pizza in the area and the garlic knots are soooo good. My wife loves the stuffed eggplant. Also try the stuffed rigatoni, very yummy. Servers are very nice too.

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

There was around 30 of us. Food was good. We had pizza, wings and salad bar. Salad bar was the best. Thank you