“Worth every penny”
Review of Midway Charters

Midway Charters
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Captain Jim and 1st mate Nick know the boat and the Lake and fill the day with knowledge, laughs, and most importantly BIG FISH! We loved our first trip in July so much we immediately booked again for our September trip. Plenty of space, always on the move looking (and finding) fish. We have been in dozens of charters, both ocean and lake, and these 2 trips were easily the most fun and enjoyable we have had in a long, long time.

Nice comfortable boat for groups of friends, families, hardcore fishermen, newbies...Midway (Cpt Jim and Nick) will take care of you all and make sure you have a great time. Our absolute highest recommendation for fishing!

obxops, Public Relations Manager at Midway Charters, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Thank you so much for the great review! The fishing success of every charter customer is very important to us but having a fun charter experience is even more paramount! We really appreciate your feedback because it lets us know we are providing the experience that you expected.

Reviewed July 7, 2016

One thing for sure ..... this captain sure can produce some awesome catches. I wasn't sure if I wanted to give this type of fishing a try but I'm sure glad I did. This boat is equipped with the latest gear and Capt. James really knows his stuff. If you want to introduce your kids or wife to fishing on Lake Ontario I can highly suggest Midway Charters.

2  Thank David R