US$140
US$152
US$115
US$260
Hotels.com
Red Roof Inn Glens Falls - Lake George(Queensbury)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$145
Alpenhaus Motel(Queensbury)
US$109
Wakita Motel(Queensbury)
US$99
  • Pool
US$195
All reviewslake georgesoftball tournamentlarge indoor pooltwo sinksroom was cleanminute driveglens fallsnice place to stayfront desk staffstay there againhotel restaurantcontinental breakfastconvenient locationmicrowavehousekeepingmattressesthruway
Reviewed July 19, 2016

Rooms and hotel are old and outdated.. New comforters, remove carpet and that would do wonders..

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ramada-Glens F, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2016

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your review! Yes we are an older hotel but we always are updating our property! We just recently resealed our parking lot, restuccoed our outside façade and put granite/marble in all of our bathrooms (sinks and shower backsplashes). I'm sure flooring, comforters, new furniture and other amenities are eminent in our near future! I hope you come back and stay with us again so you can continue to see all the great changes we make for our guests! Thank you again!

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

This is one of the worst hotels that I have ever been in in my entire life. When I entered the room, my first impression was how dated and old the hotel was and then I smelled the mold and mildew that was growing in the room. It was disgusting! Then, within about five minutes, I had an asthma attack and I was unable to breath. I had to immediately leave the room. I then had to go stay with my aunt and uncle in Saratoga, while the rest of my family stayed there as my sister had a basketball tournament and that was where her team was staying. Thank god we brought two cars. This hotel is dirty and is not acceptable for anyone with allergies or any type of breathing problems.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Ramada-Glens F, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Hi Brendan,

First and foremost let me apologize for your experience with us! We do not want any guest walking away unsatisfied with our accommodations. While we are an older hotel, we get many compliments on our staff, cleanliness of rooms, etc. I hope that you brought your issue to the attention of our Guest Service Team while you were with us. We always try to help our guests feel comfortable and make sure they are happy during their stay. I'm not quite sure what room you were staying in but I will make sure that our team thoroughly checks the rooms for any mold or mildew and have the problem rectified if need be. I hope you give us another chance in the future as I would like to leave you with a better impression of what we can do. When you come to the area again, please reach out to me directly as I can provide you a complimentary stay. Thank you.

Reviewed July 5, 2016

Was back in NY for a Funeral, This hotel is in Bad Shape the (GM Kevin) is very Unprofessional as I made an attempt to question him on my room and the price he chose to walk away than speak to me . I know its not his fault with the outdated hotel but geez 100.00 plus for a night The place needs to updated dark and scary smelly . I checked out and left . They have a Pub located in the hotel the staff there was friendly and the food was good . I don't understand why Ramada allows their name on this place . SKIP THIS PLACE

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Ramada-Glens F, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2016

First let me respond by saying how sorry we are that your visit here was not under better circumstances. I would like to extend my condolences to you and your family during this difficult time. I would like to apologize that your stay was not as accommodating as you expected. I apologize if we were engaging in a conversation and I walked away from you, however I cannot recall ever doing this to a guest no matter the situation. My attention to any guest is regarded and held to the highest standard as it is my job to maintain a professional, honest and inviting atmosphere here at Ramada Queensbury-Lake George. I would never want someone to feel as though their thoughts, need and/or wants are not of importance because I would never want to be treated that way.

Our property is an older one, however we are always completing updates, new projects and ventures to accommodate our guests and the demands of the industry. This is one of the main reasons that we have a high percentage of return guests. They enjoy our staff and see the hard work that we put into our hotel to make it comfortable and enjoyable. I am happy that you got to enjoy our restaurant while you were here and experience their food and service first hand. At least that is one positive thing from your stay! With all this being said, I would like to offer you a complimentary room on us in the future or Wyndham Reward points that you can use at another property for your inconvenience. I hope that this does not deter you from staying with us or our brand in the future. I hope that I can have a chance to talk with you in person if you do choose to stay with us again. Thank you again for your comments as I take them seriously and make sure that we use them to better service our guests.

-Kevin Markham, GM

Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

So this is your basic ramada inn right off the highway. Dated building but the rooms are comfortable. They have a small pub which is good. My only issue is that they have a 3 night minimum for the 4th of July weekend. There's hardly anyone here. I'm not pleased that they made us pay for 3 nights. Maybe it's an industry thing but like it said, no one is beating down ramada 's door to stay here. Ramada, kill the 3 night minimum stay!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Ramada-Glens F, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2016

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you chose to stay with us for the holiday weekend and I hope you enjoyed your stay with us! Because our season is so short (Memorial Day - Labor Day) we require a 2 night minimum on weekends in the summer with the exception of certain holiday weekends which sometimes require more. We try to be competitive within our market and the majority of the hotels in the area also have the same requirements. So while this is not a corporate requirement, our area's demand during this time makes it difficult for us to "break the mold" so to speak. I did go back and check the numbers (just to make sure I didn't miss something) for the weekend...we were sold out and had been for quite some time. The weekend was beautiful and we had about half of our rooms pre-reserved by teams that competed in tournaments (many repeat teams that stay with us every year) in the area so maybe that is why you didn't see a lot of our guests here. I'm glad you got to enjoy our restaurant, Rainer's at the Ramada during your stay! The food and draft selection is fantastic! Our guests, like you are all important to us and so are your comments! I hope you come back and stay with us again in the future...you can always decide to come another weekend and you won't have to worry about the 3 night minimum. This may change in the future too...so make sure you always ask ahead of time what our requirements are. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again!

Reviewed July 1, 2016

It was a beautiful room, very clean and tidy, staff was very friendly and check in was simple and easy!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Hi Tamara,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm so glad that you found our check in to be easy and simple and everything with our accommodations was to your liking! I hope you come back and stay with us again in the future! Please keep in mind that we offer area discounts to local attractions and all you have to do is ask our Front Desk Staff and we can provide with you with any information you need! Just something to think about for your next trip! Thank you again!