Place is pretty much a dump although bed was comfortable. Has potential and great location but quite obvious whoever owns it is milking for all it is worth. Much better choices in the area. Breakfast was absolute joke and the room was like stepping back in time and very dark. No covers for coffee and I could go on and on. I ma not a high roller either I am pretty much a Hampton inn type guy so don't think I have my nose in the air I do not...........find some where else.
I will say employees were very nice and helpful but you can't make chicken salad out of chicken Bleep....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada is a Wyndham property conveniently located at Exit 19 off I-87 (the Northway). We are just 10 minutes from Lake George and 15 minutes from Saratoga and the Race Track. Six Flags Great Escape Amusement Park is only 5 minutes away and we offer highly discounted tickets for the Park to guests of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Queensbury/Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Glens Falls/Lake George Area Hotel Queensbury
- Ramada Queensbury/Lake George NY
- Ramada Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Ramada