“Excellent Indian Food”

Cinnamon Indian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Cinnamon Indian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 58 Restaurants in Rhinebeck
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Traditional Indian Cuisine with a Cotemporary Twist. We serve authentic Indian cuine with fresh quality ingredients.
Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

Went here tonight with my daughter and I have to say this was the best Indian food I've had since I was in New Delhi last year. The lamb appetizer was absolutely amazing. The garlic naan was excellent. I had the chicken tikka masala and asked for extra heat and boy did they deliver. Exactly what I remember from India. My daughter had shrimp and it was excellent. I think they could be a little more generous with the rice, they didn't give us very much, one small bowl for two entrées. Service was great here as well. As far as atmosphere, it was very nice. They sat us in a table right next to the front windows and it was freezing. I know they can't control the weather but they can do something about insulation. I would have enjoyed my experience much more if I were warm. I highly recommend this place. I can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed January 20, 2017

We love Indian food, have traveled to India, and cook Indian dishes (probably not authentically) at home quite often. We happened upon Cinnamon during a short trip to Rhinebeck when, honestly, another restaurant we'd planned to visit was closed. We're SO glad it was! The food was simply fantastic--from a creative "chaat" with baby spinach and little fried noodles, to some of the best naan we have had, to a terrific lamb curry. Our server was friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating: we were sharing the lamb dish and had different heat preferences--he came back with a dish of extra spicy sauce for one of us to add, and the other had a cooling raita. Finally and not essential, the decor has a bit of an Indian feel but in a very simple, comfortable way. We live an hour from Cinnamon but are already figuring out when to get back there. Highest recommendation!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this restaurant. So many great dishes to choose from. By far the best Indian food I have ever had!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

What a great experience ! The food was full of fresh favor and it seemed it was the lunch spot for Rhineback, it was packed. My friend told me she had never had Indian food so beautiful! I have enjoyed many dinners here but this lunch was delightful!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed January 7, 2017

What I like about Cinnamon is I think the menu is not your typical Indian food menu and that they use fresh ingredients. I am not a connoisseur of Indian food but from what I do know Cinnamon is unique. I wish i had the menu in front of me to properly identify some of the choices. My goal is try try something different each time I go even though I want the dried okra dish. This restaurant disowned by an Indian woman who is paying close attention to the details. Also, Beautifully decorated.

Date of visit: December 2016