“Come here every year ”

Northern Dutchess Botanical Gardens
Ranked #5 of 12 things to do in Rhinebeck
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

I live just down the road from botanical gardens and go here every spring to fill my garden. They have tons of varieties of vegetables, flowers, herbs and bushes.
Besides the hanging baskets, most everything is very reasonably priced.
On my last trip I got - a raspberry bush, lemon verbena, lemon balm, basil, heirloom organic tomatoes and eggplant, parsley, marigolds, Rosemary, 2 varieties of strawberries and petunias.

Date of experience: May 2016
in 7 reviews
"southern"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed August 18, 2016

Enjoy getting good quality plants always good help to guide you. I get many of my plants here fun place to go.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Leander845
Reviewed August 8, 2016

Not a real botanical garden. A Nursery is more like it. has a few greenhouses, about 20 tables of Flowers and vegetables.

Date of experience: August 2016
6  Thank Graham S
Reviewed June 29, 2016

I visit here every year to get some, not so common, annuals. They always have healthy plants and are helpful if I have questions.

Date of experience: May 2016