Free cancellation until 27/07
US$295
Official Site
Rhinebeck Motel(Rhinebeck)
Old Stone Farm(Rhinebeck)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsomega institutea great stayrhinebeck villagecharming b bhome away from homeedithhouseaccommodationshostess
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

This place is romantic, very nice place to be. We made reservations from England and the comodations were really nice!! We have been coming here for 7 years and will keep on coming here. The breakfast is homemade and there are beautiful walks around the area. Breathtaking!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

For the 2nd time , I stayed at this delightful country B&B , while attending an Omega Institure Wotkshop ..
I feel like coming to BITTERSWEET is like coming home !!!
Edith the owner, is absolutely charming and so very welcoming..

I would not hesitate in telling my friends to go to the BITTERSWEET!!!
Although we did not eat breakfast there , Edith made sure we had fresh hot Columbian coffee in the morning , and homemade dessert when we returned in the evening !
A true delightful experience !!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2016

I was in NYS for a weekend at Omega and they were sold out of rooms. So I found the BitterSweet B&B. Edith the owner could not have been nicer - she was at the house every time I came in and asked if there was anything I needed every time. She was so kind and just a lovely person. My stay was exactly what I needed. It was September and should have been cool at night and nice during the day. Well it was in the 90's with high humidity. The night was just as bad. I was fortunate to have AC!!! The people staying at Omega did not have the same situation. The bed was very comfortable and I slept great every night. The room was very clean and I had more than enough room. Edith also recommended a few places to eat - the food at Omega was very limited - She sent me to and amazing restaurant - when I thanked her she told me the staff is from CIA. She was so very kind with beautiful home. I didn't have breakfast - doing yoga and breakfast isnt always a good combination.....but Edith said she had farm fresh eggs, bacon, toast, fresh cooked potatoes..... Im sure it would be delicious.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 21, 2016

This was a last minute Saturday night sleepover in Rhinebeck, after a long day of college tours, while everything else was booked. Recommended by the first B&B owner we called, we booked sight unseen for a family of four plus dog. Edith, the proprietor was incredibly patient and friendly, as we arrived on the late side. The room was comfortable and so quiet! In the morning we woke up to a beautiful garden, hearty breakfast and pleasant conversation. We will be back!!

Room Tip: The bottom floor room (#1) was great for travel with two teenage kids.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2016

Just returned from a 3-night stay with Edith- she took great care of us at her Bittersweet B&B- Super breakfasts each morning stoked us for excursions to Rhinebeck's downtown, Culinary Institute of America (CIA) lunch, a stroll at Omega Institute and Innesfree Garden and a visit to Tuthilltown Distillery- Gorgeous Hudson River Valley area, laid-back and friendly people made a super impression on us. Highly recommended for some needed R&R-

Room Tip: If you have kids or teens or want lots of space, check out the first floor suite- Very spacious and beautifully furnished.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple