“Best Bistro Ever”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Fantastic chef owned and run restaurant. beautiful dining rooms, excellent service, out of this world food!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Rhinebeck Ny, a little beautiful town / village with many GOOD places to eat.
However, according to my taste and experience, after dining in Le Petit Bistro, this is the place... Excellent food, along wit polite and effective service. Great wine list and they really knows to give you a treat.
Le Petit Bistro compete with similar good French restaurant in Manhattan.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Enjoyed many fine dinners at Le Petit Bistro, service was as excellent as food and ambiance for a white tablecloth restaurant.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

I had been wanting to try this place for so long and I finally got there this month. Believe me it was worth the wait and I can't wait to go back again. I had the veal which was just perfect. My dining partner had some kind of pork dish which was finished completely. The appetizers were fully gobbled down by us too. Even the wine was excellent. The only down side is that it was a little loud and the place is so small that you feel you are squeezed in too much. However the noise level went down after the cocktail hour ended. The food was well worth being a little cramped. Prices were appropriate by fine dining standards. Service was good.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were on our first visit to Upstate NY from the SF Bay Area, stayed outside of Rhinebeck and had two excellent dinners at Le Petit Bistro.

The staff was welcoming and Paula, and the bartenders Molly and Eric were all outstanding...engaged considerate and
Know how to take care of their customers,
And they make a killer Manhattan.

Every dish we had was spot on , from the yellow velvet soup, the green chili pulled pork appetizer , the goat stew all the way to the pork schnitzel.
It's an eclectic menu and they pulled it off.

Can't say enough good things about it.
Dont understand some of the bad reviews.
Our experience was superb
Hope we are back next year!

2  Thank Michaelsour